What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

yes u must get a degree at least in these 5 years,,,bajrang dal carrier won't last forever,they need fresh people each year

I am a PHD holder bro! Try harder next time.

99.99 percent population falls between einstein and a person like u

Nice try but no brownie points for you :D

Truth is very bitter and no one knows the truth
ur avatar is of rss and i think u give vote to congress dont be samrt on internet asaduddin owaisi is hearing

RSS, Congress, Owaisi - whats the connection? Are you alright?

i have serious doubts on that,no qualms in saying that.
but if u really are then u have kinda wasted ur education or gained nothing at all,very sad indeed.

RSS, Congress, Owaisi - whats the connection? Are you alright?
i think u done phd in fooling people i know u cant understand my comment fur u kiddo i explain asad owaisi is more hard core right winger he talk about breaking india in india ur modi and thackerey cant touch the hair of owaisi and if one muslim stand in front of u ur urine will be leak i am sure

The news is also of last two days ;)

:lol: Sambhaji Brigade and the Thackerays

you obviously have no knowledge on sambhaji brigade. they are full of anti social elements solely driven by hatred not towards muslims but towards hindus who are unofficially off-shoot of NCP in order to garner political mileage. They rave and rant anything about Hindus. They project themselves as brethren of Muslims and have floated Chhatrapati Shivaji Muslim Brigade to attract Muslim community (as one vote bank) under an umbrella.

Eh, too much of information. The results from recent elections were self explanatory. NCP was reduced to 4 seats in Maharashtra. And congress decimated to 44 at national level.

And I spit on your opinion because its BS. The government has nothing to do with it. It stopped further violence and ARRESTED those fukcheads!!!

This nation is so full of religious sh*theads it just hurts... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I wished we all were atheists believing in humanity and mutual respect instead of this BS.

So well summarized. !!!! Wish we kept religion and God and whatever confined to four walls of our home or even for that matter forgot that. Such extent of bigotry

Last edited:
We

We care for the Muslims of India as per the agreement between the two countries.

In the early days after the creation of India and Pakistan, the Prime Ministers of both nations agreed that India had the right to express opinion in relation to Pakistani Hindus and Pakistan had the right to exercise any opinion in relation to Indian Muslims.

In Pakistan, we do not distinguish any difference between a Indian and Pakistani Muslims. It's like Afghan Pukhtoon and the Pakistani Pukhtoon are both the same.

I'm talking about as a whole, from Arabia to Indonesia to so and so. I too feel for them, from an overall standpoint it might tie us together.

i think u done phd in fooling people i know u cant understand my comment fur u kiddo i explain asad owaisi is more hard core right winger he talk about breaking india in india ur modi and thackerey cant touch the hair of owaisi and if one muslim stand in front of u ur urine will be leak i am sure

stop making uber stupid statements,,,looks like u are madarassa educated

Typical job of those who want to show the ruling government in bad light.

First targeting sikhs in hyderabad after losing elections and now this.

stop making uber stupid statements,,,looks like u are madarassa educated

Arab mentality is what causes this to happen. This is certainly not the Turkic Pakistani outlook. They are more liberal and mature in making statements.

Surely if you attack my mosque you will find Muslims around and in the Mosque also in a Muslim area :)

what did you expect ?

How do you know the the photo is outside of Mosque, or it is of Pune itself, can you help me out.

Back
Top Bottom