What's new

MUSLIM STATES ASK AZERBAIJAN HOW TO CONDUCT TIES WITH ISRAEL

@Oscar
What honor are you talking about.

I do not believe in any family honor crap.

Those are vestiges of the older generations born in the 1930's. :lol:

The citizens of Pakistan would rape their own sisters and burn them alive(and have done so) in the name of misplaced honor and religion; things arent going to improve soon.

I don't how you went from A to B. But, I believe you know my perspective on honor killings. My point was that popular opinion in Muslim world is ultimately what prevents governments in Muslim world from developing ties with Israel without simultaneously urging them to resolve conflict with Palestinians.

And @Oscar is a moderator...long live PDF!
Going back to Azerbaijan and his ties with Israel..I wonder which Muslim states are these to reproach anything to any state..
I sur Oscar was talking about Pakistan..Well Pal, in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation Israel was the main AK’s provider to the Zia’s government who in turn turn them to the Afghanis...

two state solution or no diplomatic relation.

israel have to do more .

Israel Problem have turned into a Regional issue from Religious issue which most of us fail to realize.
The only Paradigm of Israel that Connects it with rest of Muslim countries is Palestine.
Israel is not an international player and it is limited to region only. Turkey, Jordan and Egypt are in peace and have normal relations with Israel.
Syria have more of a Regional issue with Israel which it have to cover by umbrella of ideological conflict of Arab Nationalism Vs Israel. In reality its all about Golan Heights. the portion Israel is willing to give back in return of Peace is not acceptable by Syrian Government. if something is worked on Golan Heights i think Syria will make Peace with Israel.
Lebanon, Well it doesn't really count much.
For the rest of us Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh etc. We all are against Israel because of the Palestine conflict. One thing i always fail to understand is we all Muslim Countries are almost Hostile to each other and we cannot resolve our own differences in productive manner in the name of Muslim hood but we always unite in counterproductive hate against Israel for same Muslim hood instead of engaging them in meaningful peace talks :what: anyways its another topic.
Now what is the solution, If we hear from Israeli side their are two suggestions one from moderate side is make a unified secular state of Israel where Palestinians will have voting rights and become member of Parliament just like any other western state And the hardliners suggest accept a State of Palestine like Lebanon without any significant Military and having Israeli Sphere of Influence in return only of Peace with all the Muslim countries that oppose Israel and end the conflict.

While Moderate Circles in Muslim Countries demand make an Independent State of Palestine allowing them to have significant Armed forces in return of Acceptance and Peace with Israel. And Hardliners suggest war against Israel.

What should be Done is subjective judgement of every individual. but i do believe either leave Israel Alone to its neighbors and the region or engage it with meaningful talks in a united front with leverage. Use Muslim Hood to unite yourself in love first instead of uniting in hate against someone else :disagree:

I don't how you went from A to B. But, I believe you know my perspective on honor killings. My point was that popular opinion in Muslim world is ultimately what prevents governments in Muslim world from developing ties with Israel without simultaneously urging them to resolve conflict with Palestinians.
The point is, this misplaced sense of honor is what keeps a relationship with Israel working out.
Heck even the Saudis were like that in the 80’s before prosper properly hit them. Components with “made in Israel” on aircraft have to be scratched out so that sensitive technicians don’t get offended working with them.

@Oscar
What honor are you talking about.

I do not believe in any family honor crap.

Those are vestiges of the older generations born in the 1930's. :lol:
You represent yourself, but those 90% goats who are ignorant of the realities in their burdens of poverty and lack of education are easily swayed by swine like Rizvi and others of his type.
They then wreak havoc on our daily lives and destroy public property.

The topic is about what Muslim countries can do to improve their relations with Israel, not the other way 'round. You two are mods, did you not grasp that?

Bilateral (or multilateral) relations work both ways right? Isn't that in the definition of phrase, especially given the prefix 'bi'?

Besides, it seems Israel's actions are more culpable for sore relations than Muslim reactions to said actions. Maybe it's a bit of nuance that you seem to miss in your pro-Israel bias. Oh and please spare me the tired old mod routine, it hasn't added any legitimacy to your arguments in the past, it won't help now.

The point is, this misplaced sense of honor is what keeps a relationship with Israel working out.
Heck even the Saudis were like that in the 80’s before prosper properly hit them. Components with “made in Israel” on aircraft have to be scratched out so that sensitive technicians don’t get offended working with them.

You represent yourself, but those 90% goats who are ignorant of the realities in their burdens of poverty and lack of education are easily swayed by swine like Rizvi and others of his type.
They then wreak havoc on our daily lives and destroy public property.
Disagree with you. I have talked to the new generation of educated Pakistanis. Nobody believes in family honor killings. I do not believe in it.

Stop feeding stereotypes about Pakistanis.

Bilateral (or multilateral) relations -
Read the article. Muslim states' domestic affairs is the subject, relations with Israel is the objective.

Besides, it seems Israel's actions are more culpable for sore relations than Muslim reactions to said actions...
"seems" :coffee:

Read the article. Muslim states' domestic affairs is the subject, relations with Israel is the objective.

The premise that Israel has no agency in the matter, and isn't to blame for said relations, whether or not they're the objective, is false. It's baked into this thread, and I will point that out, no matter how much that bothers you.

Two state solution, stop the settlements (roll back some) and break the wall. Joint patrols can prevent any more incidents.
Israel would not have to worry about a thing.
Not feasible.

The premise that Israel has no agency in the matter, and isn't to blame for said relations, whether or not they're the objective, is false. It's baked into this thread -
"No agency" by Israel is certainly "baked into" the article. And while you can label it as false, as discussed many, many, times anyone with a Pakistani education is in no position to claim to exercise judgment in the matter, as Pakistan's government has taken that freedom away from students and teachers; only calumnies against Israel can be perpetuated and teachers are forbidden to counter them.

Don't you think this might be one of the domestic policies Aliyev would suggest Pakistan's government consider changing as part of seeking a proper "balance" allowing Pakistan to pursue ties with Israel?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom