What's new

MUSLIM STATES ASK AZERBAIJAN HOW TO CONDUCT TIES WITH ISRAEL

"No agency" by Israel is certainly "baked into" the article. And while you can label it as false, as discussed many, many, times anyone with a Pakistani education is in no position to claim to exercise judgment in the matter, as Pakistan's government has taken that freedom away from students and teachers; only calumnies against Israel can be perpetuated and teachers are forbidden to counter them.

Don't you think this might be one of the domestic policies Aliyev would suggest Pakistan's government consider changing as part of seeking a proper "balance" allowing Pakistan to pursue ties with Israel?

To address this specific remark as an aside, I'm not going to be as intentionally pedantic as you wrt the subject of the thread, sure I disagree with the whole model UN controversy, but Pakistan of course does not recognise Israel as the article points out. I'm also going to be more open minded than you, I can easily criticise the state, which you seem unwilling to do with Israel.

There are a vast number of stupid and pointless policy failures, social ills and other matters internal to Pakistan, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg, it's not even a detached floating pinch of ice several kilometres adrift from said tip of said iceberg.

Even so, the best way I know truly as a Pakistani, for relations with Israel to be established and mended, is for Israel to cease occupation, reconcile the Palestinians, and stop agitating for war with Iran. Do that and I don't see any reason for relations not to naturally and vastly improve.

There are a vast number of stupid and pointless policy failures, social ills and other matters internal to Pakistan, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg, it's not even a detached floating pinch of ice several kilometres adrift from said tip of said iceberg.
Excellent turn of phrase. Yet don't you wonder how the "iceberg" came to be? What its origin was?

...the best way I know truly as a Pakistani, for relations with Israel to be established and mended, is for Israel to -
Then your dispute here isn't with myself or even Israel but with the Pakistani officials who reportedly asked Aliyev "how to balance their identities as Muslim countries with a relationship with Israel".

Excellent turn of phrase. Yet don't you wonder how the "iceberg" came to be? What its origin was?

Then your dispute here isn't with myself or even Israel but with the Pakistani officials who reportedly asked Aliyev "how to balance their identities as Muslim countries with a relationship with Israel".

Who knows what those nameless individuals from the named nations asked Aliyev, if anything. I do know for a fact that you're fooling yourself if you think the root cause of bad relations aren't anything to do with the actions of the Israeli state.

Who knows what those nameless individuals from the named nations asked Aliyev, if anything.
Now you're flat-out denying the article.

...you're fooling yourself if you think the root cause of bad relations aren't anything to do with the actions of the Israeli state.
Why are you avoiding my questions in #33?

Why are you avoiding my questions in #33?

I dislike playing these games with you, where when it comes to your point, you stick strictly to the parameters of the propaganda you post, and then ask all sorts of leading and irrelevant questions of others. I've indulged you enough.

p.s. don't think that I haven't noticed you dodge the whole Israeli occupation remarks I've made thrice now. Pot meet kettle etc.

Not feasible.

Out of curiosity, what do you think is feasible?

I dislike playing these games with you, where when it comes to your point, you stick strictly to the parameters of the propaganda you post, and then ask all sorts of leading and irrelevant questions of others. I've indulged you enough.
I'm the one who could more justly be writing that, yes? After all, you're the one who has tried mightily to divert from the thread topic: from what Muslim-majority states can do at home to improve relations with Israel to what Israel can do to improve relations with Muslim-majority states.

You're a Pakistani and a mod so I have to presume your conduct is a reflection of what's acceptable in your culture. Yet, while you talk about the "iceberg", it seems that you're still blind to your role in the disaster.

Or are you?

@Oscar

I'm the one who could more justly be writing that, yes? After all, you're the one who has tried mightily to divert from the thread topic: from what Muslim-majority states can do at home to improve relations with Israel to what Israel can do to improve relations with Muslim-majority states.

It certainly isn't off-topic or irrelevant to point out that Israeli relations with Muslim nations is mostly to do with Israeli policy, and that when discussing these relations that this aspect is the elephant in the room. You can continue to delude yourself into believing that this isn't the case, it's either you're deluded or you're purposefully trying to avoid this discussion.

Good luck finding rational and reasonable people who aren't staunch supporters of Israel as you are, who see it your way on this.

You're a Pakistani and a mod so I have to presume your conduct is a reflection of what's acceptable in your culture.

You're so very desperate to make attacks on my role here, it's irrelevant right now. You're wrong and you know it. As for my culture, sure it informs how I view Israel, does your culture help you to support oppression and then spreading propaganda?

The citizens of Pakistan would rape their own sisters and burn them alive(and have done so) in the name of misplaced honor and religion; things arent going to improve soon.

That’s a bit off tangent to the actual point being made, it is not just Pakistan but Countries such as Chile, as well as a few other European Countries that highly oppose Israel. Palestine recognises Israel, however Israel does not recognise Palestine and you can’t really work things out if the other wants full control over your resources and land.

Who knows what those nameless individuals from the named nations asked Aliyev, if anything. I do know for a fact that you're fooling yourself if you think the root cause of bad relations aren't anything to do with the actions of the Israeli state.

Israelis are such propagandist they literally bribe politicians to stop talking about the atrocities and have associations with influential organisations that can impact economy.

That’s a bit off tangent to the actual point being made, it is not just Pakistan but Countries such as Chile, as well as a few other European Countries that highly oppose Israel. Palestine recognises Israel, however Israel does not recognise Palestine and you can’t really work things out if the other wants full control over your resources and land.

Israelis are such propagandist they literally bribe politicians to stop talking about the atrocities and have associations with influential organisations that can impact economy.
Yet the Chileans bought advanced weapons and electronics from Israel

Still paying for it and buying more after the stance

I believe a certain contract was already heavily invested on. Either way how can you be supportive of a dictating, bullying regime that believes they’re superior to the rest of the World?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom