What's new

Muslim Student In India Attacked After Posing In Photo With Female Hindu Classmates

So neighbours are also interested in this petty news meanwhile we have a closed thread of rape and filming in pakistan

Rape is your speciality. He calls it petty news just because it is the truth which puts his country in a bad spotlight. Don't run away from the truth. Confront it.

there won't be any disintegration ;)

let's see.

well they must support alqaeda , indian mujahudeen to prove their neutrality to you , is it .

qaeda and im?? you didn't even care to look at my user-name and profle-picture??

is that a college drop out talking there :lol:

and proudly so. :enjoy:

You sought my comments so be mature enough to accept my comments.

But if you are interested in mud slinging then please excuse me.

why so much hostility??

instead of calling names.

where did i??

Please let me know what you disagree in my earlier comment and why.

actually, it is you who did avoided any clear opinion about this topic.

:omghaha: communist party in india has muslims , no wonder why its in the grave now . It has no future in india . thanks

muslim countries are a joke , first they get invaded by those western countries and then you call pelting stones on those NATO tanks as a fight back :lol:

LMAO don't make me laugh you American snitch. Get back to policing the area and hating China/Pakistan. That is your job. Don't waste any time. The Americans aren't providing you concessions such as trade and military gear for free. Get back to work now.

He was beaten up after one of the girl committed Suicide ... he misused the girls friendship

Where's that piece of news? Do you have a link or just relying on internet rumours?

In any case, how did he misuse the girl's friendship, this is not even a pic shot surreptitiously. It is pretty clear the girls posed for the pic, probably not worrying about the consequences but there is little to blame the boy for.

so what's your take on kahonapyarhai ? :partay:

He is neutral and unlike most of you Indians who are only hear to troll and portray your obvious venomous hate against Pakistan. Don't panic though, the feeling is mutual.

He posts various controversial articles about Pakistan and India. Stop crying now.

These Paksitani ppl don't spare a chance to badmouth India..

You're right about that. We don't like you and we don't hide it either.

Then beating is a less punishment.

i was about to say that , just beating is not enough for this asshle

No basis for violence & there is absolutely nothing to beat this guy for (outside of the families of the girls - still wrong but understandable) other than jealousy & extreme religious prejudice .

He is neutral and unlike most of you Indians who are only hear to troll and portray your obvious hate against Pakistan.

He posts various controversial articles about Pakistan and India. Stop crying now.
all I'm saying is that he's quite possibly a paid 'bot' here only to generate revenue for the website.. you ever seen him make a comment on any of the 2000+ threads he has started ? :what:

all I'm saying is that he's quite possibly a paid 'bot' here only to generate revenue for the website.. you ever seen him make a comment on any of the 2000+ threads he has started ? :what:

Sure thing. Keep believing that.

by the way, which college is this that has uniforms and the female students have to wear dupatta like in central schools??

you should rather look at the pattern of threads he or she posts... they generally speak of the stupidity of south asian culture and the crimes and atrocities it perpetuates.

kahonapyarhai is quite neutral... the pattern of his threads can be seen as his opinion ( and comments ).

you should rather look at the pattern of threads he or she posts... they generally speak of the stupidity of south asian culture and the crimes and atrocities it perpetuates... kahonapyarhai is quite neutral.
regardless of content, he's not neutral or pro/anti anything.. he's doing a job.

Just like your Indian think tanks are giving me negative ratings because I always hit their sensitive nerves. I love it it and will continue doing so. LMAO

LOL. YOu really think I give a sh!t about a negative rating ? .......... this is a pakistani forum. I will be ashamed if I DO NOT get a negative rating. :lol:

LOL. YOu really think I give a sh!t about a negative rating ? .......... this is a pakistani forum. I will be ashamed if I DO NOT get a negative rating. :lol:
So you are adamant to keep violating the forum rules. Fine. Mods will deal with you.

Back
Top Bottom