What's new

Muslim woman of Madhya Pradesh lauded by Hindu neighbours for her devotion to Durga

Bhai jaan a Muslim cannot worship or celebrate idol festivals.
If he or she like other religion then just convert.
But you cannot be Muslim and worship idols.
I think it should be her will if wants to call herself a muslim or not.

Pakistani/ middle east muslims are different from Indian muslims.They feel proud about their identity not like you people eg: Irrespective of religions people celebrating Pongal and Onam festivals in Tamilnadu and Kerala respectively. Even Chittirai thiruvizhla , Sandana koodu thriuvizha(muslim festival) celebrated by all.

Right. She doesn't need mullah certification :lol: In India people from all religion celebrate each other's festivals...mullah logic doesnt work here :)

Please tell this to the Indian Muslims. There are many many Muslims, including women in burqas praying in Hindu and Sikh Temples and Churches in India.

indian law has no say in Muslim matters-

Wrong. All India Muslim Personal Law Board decides on matters of muslim matters. Then there is Ministry of Minority Affairs that deals with muslim matters. :devil:

If that is not enough the Constitution of India has The Muslim Personal Law (SHARIAT) Application Act, 1937 that has every say in Muslim matters. :devil:

Come convert to lslam if you really believe what are you saying and be a example for others.
If the conversion happens to be eternal goal for my spiritual need then I would..... Conversion happens to be tool of certain religion to deceive the ppl with inbuilt supremacist approach.....
N that is what I am precisely talking about why not accept that all leads to same god.... I believe in lord budha to mahavira to gurunank who professed their philosophy without seeking any conversion n that's exactly how there were no major religious bloody conflict among us .....
Other side most of blood was/is spilled to prove n settle the indoctrinated religious supremacy .....

Please tell this to the Indian Muslims. There are many many Muslims, including women in burqas praying in Hindu and Sikh Temples and Churches in India.
I have not seen that happening in front of me ever in my life..... However in most of my experience I have Muslims boys themselves refused to enter the temple or refused prasaad from us but same time Muslim boys wanted us to accept their Sewaai of eids n all .... But I have seen Muslim celebrating holi n Diwali for fun...
Yes there are exceptions too ......

indian law has no say in Muslim matters-
However in most of my experience I have Muslims boys themselves refused to enter the temple or refused prasaad from us but same time Muslim boys wanted us to accept their Sewaai of eids n all .... But I have seen Muslim celebrating holi n Diwali for fun...
They are the Dawaah givers. They want you to convert to the only real religion. :angel: :agree:

Wrong. All India Muslim Personal Law Board decides on matters of muslim matters. Then there is Ministry of Minority Affairs that deals with muslim matters. :devil:

If that is not enough the Constitution of India has The Muslim Personal Law (SHARIAT) Application Act, 1937 that has every say in Muslim matters. :devil:
Which should have all been done away with by now. The Muslim specific laws should all have gone by now. As with HIndu etc specific laws. Those not agreeing with it can be reduced to subject of the state as opposed to a citizen. Meaning which they will lose their right to vote. :smitten:

she is not a muslim anymore-
True. She is an Indian Muslim following Indian Islam. :)

Which should have all been done away with by now. The Muslim specific laws should all have gone by now. As with HIndu etc specific laws. Those not agreeing with it can be reduced to subject of the state as opposed to a citizen. Meaning which they will lose their right to vote. :smitten:

Well SC has set the ball rolling by asking to implement UCC.

you still talking about your indian law- let me say again indian law doesnt matter when it comes to muslims- ban some core islamic practice and then see how many indian muslims give a flying fcuk to indian laws-

True. She is an Indian Muslim following Indian Islam. :)
there is no such thing as indian islam- stop living in hinduvta paradise -

Back
Top Bottom