What's new

Muslim woman paints Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath portraits; beaten up by husband, five others

Exactly, they just beat her :(...Normally I'm totally against beating a woman but in this case it makes total sense. I wish I could hug them.

Hey,
There is something called "figuratively speaking". It is just a metaphor especially when someone wants to express his resentment. Of course no one wants to kill 50 million (cror) people for supporting an idiot.

Normally everyone is against beating a woman , even the worst offenders when normal don't beat or abuse anyone , its just that when they get angry or upset they end up doing that. What makes you think you have the right to assault someone ? if your mother or sister would have drawn a picture would you beat them as well ?

Normally everyone is against beating a woman , even the worst offenders when normal don't beat or abuse anyone , its just that when they get angry or upset they end up doing that. What makes you think you have the right to assault someone ? if your mother or sister would have drawn a picture would you beat them as well ?
Drawn a picture ...No
Of a mass murderer... Yes
But it is impossible because everyone hates him in our country.

An FIR was on Sunday registered against six people who allegedly assaulted a newly-married Muslim woman for making a painting of prime minister Narendra Modi and Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath, police said.

The complaint was filed by Nagma Praveen's father Shamsher Khan against six people including her husband, Pervez Khan, at Sikandarpur police station, superintendent of police, Anil Kumar said on Sunday.

Nagma married Pervez last year in Basarikpur village in the Sikanderpur area.

Shamsher alleged that his daughter was assaulted and thrown out of the house by her husband and five other men after she made a painting of Modi and Adityanath, Kumar told PTI.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/utta...beaten-up-by-husband-five-others-4027917.html
Empowering Muslim women is not going down too well! 3T verdict had smashed the wind out of sickulars & peacefuls.. hence such desperate acts..

Drawn a picture ...No
Of a mass murderer... Yes
But it is impossible because everyone hates him in our country.

your answer "yes" really shocks & bothers me my friend , in life don't take any relationship for granted , its an advise.

Sooner or later more Muslim women will seek Modi's doorstep & fantasize about him day night..And Modi will teach them hundred ways to beat extremist husband.
India is no place for 1400 year old Sharia bull cr@p..

Sooner or later more Muslim women will seek Modi's doorstep & fantasize about him day night..And Modi will teach them hundred ways to beat extremist husband.
India is no place for 1400 year old Sharia bull cr@p..

It's already happening ;)
These people who have been stuck in 1400AD and think woman should be put behind a veil and beaten into submission have been neutered by Modi & BJP.

Muslim Woman are going to show all these Jihadi mullas their place.

your answer "yes" really shocks & bothers me my friend , in life don't take any relationship for granted , its an advise.

As I said. It is impossible. Never beaten anyone in my life except one slap to a man.

Instead of introspecting why that woman draw those pictures the peaceful types have only hate to spew.

Alas if they were able to introspect they would really have been a peaceful religion and not clash with everyone and everything on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom