What's new

Muslim woman passenger faces strange discrimination in United Airlines.

lol

It's on the internet then it must be true I guess. But what's Israel have to do with this?

Wait a couple of days. There will be an explanation from the airline and the other passengers. The rude airline employ, I can buy. But the random guy cussing at her from across the aisle? That's just a blatant lie.

Wait a couple of days. There will be an explanation from the airline and the other passengers. The rude airline employ, I can buy. But the random guy cussing at her from across the aisle? That's just a blatant lie.

Yeah I am having a hard time imagining a dude in a plane looking at me with raging eyes and saying "Yeah you know you'd use that can of coke as a weapon to kill me so shut the **** up" out of the blue.

But those Jews man... You never know!

How unopened cola can, can be used as weapon?
You never did experiment with coke in childhood o_O

I have some suspicion in story but if true then pure humiliation & condemnable by highest degree

You are blaming the society which has given you enough space in their cities, they have allowed you to live in the free speech, allowed you to live in atmosphere of free religion and what the society got in return? 9/11? bomb blasts? beheading? how many times liberal muslims have spoken against the crimes towards the free society?

How would a society react? So, stop demanding always...Start doing sometime to let society feel that they are no under threat......Currently there is too much of anger towards muslims in general across the world because liberal muslims are not speaking......

Remember....when in Rome, do what romans do...So mix with the society and stop demanding separate laws etc..

Oh right, so tomorrow once they start to do the same with Hindus, I would love to see what you have to say cause they sure can't differentiate one browny from another. People like you are the worst form of crap, the lowest of the lowest filth who try to provide justifications for such abhorrent behaviour.

Are we discussing Delhi here? Are we discussing India? Is this incident from India? Is this women from India? Is this Indian Airline? Typical trolling...

They have allowed so many religions to live in their society without raising any fingers towards their belief is called tolerance. Their hatred towards Muslims in general grew recently specially after 9/11 and other bombing incidents...So dont blame them...
Why I gave those incidents is so that you can understand the core issue. Which you have.

Still by saying that Muslims did 9/11 where as Muslims deny any involvement does not solve the core issue of a tolerant society. USA is using the 48 Laws of Power to good effect. the Law they used by creating 9/11 is this:

The 27th Law of Power... Please do read then you are going to understand the true purpose.

In an other post you have stated 'Bigger Picture', may I know what you intend by that.

lol. You just confirmed illuminati!

Since when every Jew is a citizen of Israel?

It is beyond me how you guys are using this obviously made up and cheap story of Islamophobia to bash other religions and their followers.

Since when every Jew is a citizen of Israel?
The answer is enshrined in the Constitution of Israel do have a read...

Are we discussing Delhi here? Are we discussing India? Is this incident from India? Is this women from India? Is this Indian Airline? Typical trolling...

They have allowed so many religions to live in their society without raising any fingers towards their belief is called tolerance. Their hatred towards Muslims in general grew recently specially after 9/11 and other bombing incidents...So dont blame them...
in case you dont have Alzheimer, you should remember that you are the one who brought India into this by mentioning the Delhi incident
idiot

in case you dont have Alzheimer, you should remember that you are the one who brought India into this by mentioning the Delhi incident
idiot
I dont have Alzheimer but you do have peanut size brain...I brought Mumbai incident..not Delhi...secondly that incident was used as a reference to tell you why muslims are considered as threat....... So shooo

I dont have Alzheimer but you do have peanut size brain...I brought Mumbai incident..not Delhi...secondly that incident was used as a reference to tell you why muslims are considered as threat....... So shooo
Its the same Dehli or Mumbai both are in India... this is what I was told by my Indian friends a few years back...
Hope it is still the same India we are referring too.

Abusing innocent woman in public is a non issue for you.
Hail you.

It is not about rights. It is their Aircraft and its flying around 36000 ft above the ground. They have every right to protect the Aircraft and its passengers by what ever measures that are available at their disposal.

The women should have cooperated and not made an issue of out some trivial thing there by endangering other passengers life.

If she is so concerned about being discriminated based on religion she should have chosen to fly with a aircraft of a Muslim country

The word **** is perhaps slogan of USA **** other nations, religions and whole world but the themselves being fucked by Jews.
By the way u observe rudeness and brutality are parts of USA culture and they are proud of it. May be that Muslim Lady is lying but what abt the facts revealed by Priyanka Chopra of her past life till 12 Years of age she spent in USA. She was teased in school by calling her brownie.

It's in the blood of mix race of USA to hurt humanity as a whole (by the way I don;t mean whole US population but majority) there ancestors were mostly criminals or unwanted people thrown out of their countries like Italy, Spain other European countries. They wiped out most of native red Indians. The American white people are brutal even Barack Obama showed some naive views abt discrimination.

never could tell the difference between the two of them
just like that the dude brought in India because you gave a comparison

Its the same Dehli or Mumbai both are in India... this is what I was told by my Indian friends a few years back...
Hope it is still the same India we are referring too.
By that logic, shooting you on your head point blank or a TTP terrorist is same..after all both are Pakistanis ....

It is not about rights. It is their Aircraft and its flying around 36000 ft above the ground. They have every right to protect the Aircraft and its passengers by what ever measures that are available at their disposal.

The women should have cooperated and not made an issue of out some trivial thing there by endangering other passengers life.

If she is so concerned about being discriminated based on religion she should have chosen to fly with a aircraft of a Muslim country
The procedure to serve drinks is that the can (sealed) is brought by the person serving and opened in front of the passenger and handed over pored into a class. Clearly this was not how it was done.

By that logic, shooting you on your head point blank or a TTP terrorist is same..after all both are Pakistanis ....
Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The procedure to serve drinks is that the can (sealed) is brought by the person serving and opened in front of the passenger and handed over pored into a class. Clearly this was not how it was done.

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I said, this is not about the rights. You cannot play tantrums 36000 ft above ground. If I were I would have sent her to prison for jeopardizing lives of other passengers.

Back
Top Bottom