What's new

Muslim youths attack child and set him on fire in Pakistan because he is a Christian

I hope ladies like Asiya bibib and Rinkle Kumari have heard about what happens to foreigner ladies in India.

Really God help those poor ladies if they are in India. I would value loosing life more than loosing honor.

Psycho paths will behanged and we did that in here.Land of pure have zero case in last 7-8 years .So foreigners wont even look there.They knows your 4 witness case.

But we dont have a systematic minority elimination.But poor Pak minorities is facing that that is why they flowing in to here for life .

Psycho paths will behanged and we did that in here.Land of pure have zero case in last 7-8 years .So foreigners wont even look there.They knows your 4 witness case.

Yeah tell me that, I am working with 350+ for the time being.

Our minorities are our pride .We have Presidents,Scientists,Actors.
And we have poor minorities flowing from Pakistan to India.
His grandfather knows the exact reason.

Lahore: Nauman set on fire by uncle and aunt for property: Grandfather | Crime | Dunya News

Yeah tragedies with individuals and nothing in front of tragedies that happened at Gujrat, Muzaffarnagar, Assam or even in Mumbai itself.

Yeah same nation where people get votes on killing minorities.

Yeah God help every Indian. It is a divine curse, an ultimate shame and a lanat to be an Indian anyways.

And they don't get good life and honor just like they won't get beef burger.

Yeah tell me that, I am working with 350+ for the time being.

:lol:

14-year-old Christian boy set ablaze succumbs to injuries in Lahore
By Our Correspondent
Published: April 16, 2015

LAHORE:
Nauman Masih, a teenager who was doused in kerosene oil and set alight last week, breathed his last on Wednesday.

Around 2,000 people attended his funeral at the St Ignatius Catholic Church in Shera Kot. Father Samson Dilawar led the service and was joined by other Christian leaders.

Yousaf Benjamin, a minority rights activist, said that he had met Nauman Masih on April 11 and found him to be a calm and brave boy.

Yousaf Masih, one of Nauman Masih’s friends present at the funeral, said that Nauman Masih had been murdered for his faith. “The men who set him on fire asked him if he was a Christian before they doused him in kerosene,” he said.

“We request Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif to ensure that Nauman Masih is given justice and the men who set him on fire are punished according to law,” Enan, another of Nauman Masih’s friends, said

An investigation wing official said in his statement to the police, Nauman Masih had said that on April 9, he was exiting the shop he worked at when two men beat him up, threw kerosene on him and set him on fire. He said the investigation was in process.

Earlier, the boy’s grandfather recorded a statement accusing Nauman Masih’s uncle and aunt of the incident. He said they had wanted to grab the three-marla house Nauman Masih’s father had bequeathed to his son.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 16th, 2015.

Our minorities are our pride .We have Presidents,Scientists,Actors.

Yeah all dramaibazi of a drama nation.

And we have poor minorities flowing from Pakistan to India.

Yeah may be because you are busy crushing your own minorities. So you need more to crush.

Yeah all dramaibazi of a drama nation.

Yeah may be because you are busy crushing your own minorities. So you need more to crush.

Minorities in India have a tough time. For the paid media and pseudo-seculars only the muslims are minorities. Others like Christians, Parsis, Jews don't even exist in India. Plus minorities of race, language, ethnicity are also not counted. In India minority has become synonymous with muslims.

So yes, minorities in India have a tough time but they are still better than what minorities in Pakistan have to face.

Minorities in India have a tough time. For the paid media and pseudo-seculars only the muslims are minorities. Others like Christians, Parsis, Jews don't even exist in India. Plus minorities of race, language, ethnicity are also not counted. In India minority has become synonymous with muslims.

So yes, minorities in India have a tough time but they are still better than what minorities in Pakistan have to face.

Yeah they are better than Pakistan. Lol. Their dietary habits are not controlled by the state like India.

Yeah they are better than Pakistan. Lol. Their dietary habits are not controlled by the state like India.

Really? Can Christians eat pork in Pakistan? Restaurants in Delhi sell beef, in Kerala they sell beef. Does one restaurant or market in Pakistan has the balls to sell pork?

Minority abuse was what made bangladesh a separate country. India is pathetic in its attitude towards linguist and ethnic minorities, but Pakistan is downright disgusting.

Really? Can Christians eat pork in Pakistan? Restaurants in Delhi sell beef, in Kerala they sell beef. Does one restaurant or market in Pakistan has the balls to sell pork?

Yes a christian can eat pork. There is no law prohibiting a christian from doing so unlike in India. And restaurants don't sell pork since their are not much demand for pork consumption. No demand. No restaurants. It is simple economics.

As for India. It is the worst for minorities with rich history like Gujrat, Muzaffanagar, Assam. Even the present PM has a history of his own with minorities. India is the worst place and is gradually becoming even a lot worst with extremists being voted into power by Indians.

Yes a christian can eat pork. There is no law prohibiting a christian from doing so unlike in India. And restaurants don't sell pork since their are not much demand for pork consumption. No demand. No restaurants. It is simple economics.

No they cannot. A fool will not risk his life or his family's in trying to sell pork in Pakistan which is mull of hardline Islamists. He will be lucky if he dies a quick painless death.

There is not much demand for pork consumption because there are not enough minorities. No minorities, no demand - simple case of fear.

As for India. It is the worst for minorities with rich history like Gujrat, Muzaffanagar, Assam. Even the present PM has a history of his own with minorities. India is the worst place and is gradually becoming even a lot worst with extremists being voted into power by Indians.

Muzaffarnagar is not a state and what is wrong in Assam according to you? Modi has his history with minorities and Pakistan has history of persecuting minorities.

How many Hindu, Christians, Sikhs have been held in high office? Your own Ahmadi muslims are treated as outcastes. Shias are bombed. And God knows what happened to your ethnic minorities.

India is tough on its ethnic minorities, linguistic minorities and non-muslim minorities. But any body in their right frame of mind will concede Pakistan is even worse. Whatever fault India has, Pakistan has it even worse. There is poverty in India? Pakistan is even worse. There is illiteracy in India? It is worse in Pakistan. There is disease outbreak in India? Pakistan still has polio. and etc. etc,.etc.

I am not among those dumb emotional Indians here who white wash and ignore the faults of India. Yes there are a 1000 problems Indians are facing but they are still the better option than Pakistan.

maybe many ppl dont know. Just alone the history of gujrat since 47 is full of massacres.
I will add a lil further. When pakistan came into being than hindus from Sindh province had migrated to gujrat. There was a huge migrants influx. Those ppl as well as local hindus never accepted muslims already living there and harbored hostilities towards them. And hence, since 47 till now, plz study entire gujrat massacares' history, you will be miserable.
Hate against muslims is intutionalized in India.

Watc this video :
India | Hindu extremists storm services at Muslim Shrine - YouTube

Hindu extremists leaders calling for Muslim extermination in India - YouTube

No they cannot. A fool will not risk his life or his family's in trying to sell pork in Pakistan which is mull of hardline Islamists. He will be lucky if he dies a quick painless death.

There is not much demand for pork consumption because there are not enough minorities. No minorities, no demand - simple case of fear.

He won't sell because nobody is willing to buy it .It is pretty simple. Like India we have no laws prohibiting minorities from consuming pork. Show me the law and then your rant would make more sense and would be more acceptable.

Muzaffarnagar is not a state

Yeah it is a district where dozens of muslims were killed and many are homeless even today.

what is wrong in Assam according to you?

Same old story. Killing Muslims by Bodos who called them illegal BD immigrants. Same bodos were cheered by fundamentalist majority of India until they started killing other groups too like adivasis.

Modi has his history with minorities and Pakistan has history of persecuting minorities.

Pakistani state never allowed anyone to riot for 4 days and kill as much as minority members as they want to.

How many Hindu, Christians, Sikhs have been held in high office?

A lot of minority members held high offices in Pakistan. From Chief Justice of Supreme Court to major generals and AV Marshals in Airforce to being head of Pakistan's atomic program. Google it. I am not going to spoon feed you.

And God knows what happened to your ethnic minorities.

They are doing brilliant. It was an ethnic minority who did Kargil. And you are answering an ethnic minority right now.

But any body in their right frame of mind will concede Pakistan is even worse. Whatever fault India has, Pakistan has it even worse. There is poverty in India? Pakistan is even worse. There is illiteracy in India? It is worse in Pakistan. There is disease outbreak in India? Pakistan still has polio. and etc. etc,.etc.

Not your fault. It is what you are fed back in India. I am enjoying your level brainwashing and ignorance.

Yes there are a 1000 problems Indians are facing but they are still the better option than Pakistan.

Yeah. As I said. I like your ignorance. It is interesting.

He won't sell because nobody is willing to buy it .It is pretty simple. Like India we have no laws prohibiting minorities from consuming pork. Show me the law and then your rant would make more sense and would be more acceptable.

Don't quote India so carelessly. Like in India there are no minorities in Pakistan who have become the PM or President. There are no minorities who can practise their religion freely. Why are Ahmediyas an outcaste in Pakistan?

Does the writ of law even hold true for Pakistan? There is no law in India that has put a ban on pork. Show me minorities in high government posts in Pakistan and I will say your Pakistan is better.

Yeah it is a district where dozens of muslims were killed and many are homeless even today.

What about the Hindus? It was a riot not an extermination.

Same old story. Killing Muslims by Bodos who called them illegal BD immigrants. Same bodos were cheered by fundamentalist majority of India until they started killing other groups too like adivasis.

First of all the Bodos are an ethnic and religious minority. But since you are a Pakistani who has no idea about India I will let that pass.

Second, those killed were bangladeshis. And don't make me laugh by saying a Pakistani feels bad for a bangladeshi. 1971 is still fresh in everybody's memory.

Pakistani state never allowed anyone to riot for 4 days and kill as much as minority members as they want to.

But Pakistan allows minorities to be killed by their own bodyguards. What is the name of the Christian governor killed by his own bodyguard? Salman Taseer was it?

A lot of minority members held high offices in Pakistan. From Chief Justice of Supreme Court to major generals and AV Marshals in Airforce to being head of Pakistan's atomic program. Google it. I am not going to spoon feed you.

Give me name and designation, not your keyboard fantasies. Two of your nobel prize winners are refugees living outside Pakistan. One is an Ahmadiya who is not even considered Pakistani and the other is an ethnic minority.

They are doing brilliant. It was an ethnic minority who did Kargil. And you are answering an ethnic minority right now.

Really? Should we talk about bangladesh and balochistan while we discuss ethnic minorities in Pakistan?

Not your fault. It is what you are fed back in India. I am enjoying your level brainwashing and ignorance.

Dude, Pakistan does not even stand a chance. I am happy being a "brain-washed" Indian in a secular country with faults. You keep being happy being a Pakistani in a state without any hope.

Yeah. As I said. I like your ignorance. It is interesting.

For you bangladesh and 1971 never happened.

Why should they? If they do they put themselves at risk and if they don't who's going to fire them from their jobs?
that is true
a police officer in Islamabad was dismissed when he refused to open fire at protesters

my sympathies for the victim of this attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom