What's new

Muslims are least likely to have premarial sex : Scientific Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why the West has one of the highest divorce rates in the world. Kids who grow up in these broken homes(where the step-dad doesn't want 'em at the Mom's place and the step-Mom doesn't like having them around their dad) have problems, for example, higher adolescent suicide rate statistics.

This is something countries like India which are pursuing blind westernization, should be aware of. When a society degrades to a very carnal/animalistic level and every ad and billboard you look, needs to have some nude woman to appeal to your depraved nature to sell, it's not a good sign. Harassment and rape incidents go up considerably.

The divorce rate in India or in that case Pakistan would have been just as high if not more if women in our society would have been just as empowered as the western ones and the society was more open to divorces.

My personal opinion is that there should be a provision in religions for regular amendments, otherwise many things become outdated.

My personal opinion is that there should be a provision in religions for regular amendments, otherwise many things become outdated.

In islam you have it.

Don't you see the Pakistani constitution? It is very much edited.

What's a one night stand then?

BTW you can set the money dispute before marriage.

If she really loves you she will not damand your money.

Clearly you don't have any idea.

Strictness for south asian women is our bogus culture.

i will contradict that ....... in arabia the situation of women( freedom) is even worse.

coming back to south asia ..... it was one of the most open minded society till invasions happened.

u can sense the change in situation of hindu girls in urban india and outside india ( they are not held back)

One would think that with lack of drinking, casual sex and other distractions muslims would find more time to work and build their economies. But no. I wonder what they do with that extra time.

A very valid point.

In my opinion, pre marital sex is good. It is essential. Now dont come down on me with a morality tirade, but I believe people should get to choose partners. I dont agree with the arranged marriage system. One of the reasons I have refused to get married inspite of pressure from my family. People should be able to choose their partners and ascertain if they are emotionally, mentally AS WELL AS physically compatible. Its very important. Otherwise I dont think people can be happy later on. You just tend to accept life for whatever it is and move on. Meh, not appealing. I believe love is essential for marriage and love and a bond can only grow through physical consummation. You cant just sit in a park and talk all day and expect to grow close to a person. Apart from this is mental health that is associated with sex. Its not a good feeling being sexually frustrated all your life. But thats another debate.

Now dont come back with teenage pregnancies and aids crap. Am talking about consensual sex between adults. Safe consensual sex.

In islam you have it.

Don't you see the Pakistani constitution? It is very much edited.

I was talking about the rule book, thought that was the one you guys follow around the world.

i will contradict that ....... in arabia the situation of women( freedom) is even worse.

coming back to south asia ..... it was one of the most open minded society till invasions happened.

u can sense the change in situation of hindu girls in urban india and outside india ( they are not held back)

In arabia they wear burka outside and skirts inside do you know this?

The divorce rate in India or in that case Pakistan would have been just as high if not more if women in our society would have been just as empowered as the western ones and the society was more open to divorces.
Yes also look at the number of people Depressed and rise in Mental problems of people of west

In arabia they wear burka outside and skirts inside do you know this?

True. Thats why fashion stores has a business in that part of the world despite burka/ abaya being prominent dress by women folk.

I was talking about the rule book, thought that was the one you guys follow around the world.

Quran cannot be edited but shria can be.

Quran is one part of islamic teachings hadiths provides most of the sharia.

Don Jaguar:
I appreciate the fact that you have been answering all the questions so patiently. But I am off now. Need to hit the sack. See ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom