What's new

Muslims at least have Pakistan, where will you take shelter? Shiv Sena warns Jain community

Why should I conduct a poll?

Where is it written that I must go by the majority sentiment of Indians or others here?

You asked me my view, and I had no hesitation in sharing the same with you.

It does not find favor with you. Fine.

What would you like me to do about that? Change my view to the majority narrative? The majority where? On PDF?

Let's get serious.

because you said that other seniors here endorse what you or your boss is saying?

I just like to see who these seniors are.

I request you to tag them here

India is a country of more that 1.25 billion people and most of them are not sainiks

Poor Indian Muslims probably regretting there decision to stay with Hindus

because you said that other seniors here endorse what you or your boss is saying?

I just like to see who these seniors are.

I request you to tag them here

You seem to have a problem with basic English comprehension.

I was assuring you that other seniors here would endorse that I had my fair share of brains.

Merely that, and no further.

You are here from 2008? Less than a thousand posts. Explains why I find it impossible to place you from older engagements.

Last edited:
Read my post with open eyes ....

I am reporting nothing .... I just posted RIOTS figures as it was reported by Indian Officials ....

Where is the link? :rolleyes:

You seem to have a problem with basic English comprehension.

I was assuring you that other seniors here would endorse that I had my fair share of brains.

Merely that, and no further.

You are here for 2008. Less than a thousand posts. Explains why I find it impossible to place you from older engagements.

wow
you need other senior members to testify that you have brain

I never said anything about Parsis.

And since you bring them up, we are definitely a whole lot more "son of the soil" when it comes specifically to Mumbai, which let's face it, was built by us (as was Karachi), compared to the much more recent Jain community.

The message is different though, and it would be great if everyone understands it.

There is only one power center in Mumbai, and you buck it at your peril.

Look beyond the stupid current fracas to really get to the meat of the issue (pun coincidental).

What rubbish to claim Parsis built up Mumbai.

untitled.JPG

this will lead t to this file ....

untitled-1.JPG

you own 'Government Portal' so don't be afraid ... click at the link as much as you want ...

BTW a secondary question You do not consider 'RIOTS' as 'CRIME' ..... ???

View attachment 255671

this will lead t to this file ....

View attachment 255672

you own 'Government Portal' so don't be afraid ... click at the link as much as you want ...

BTW a secondary question You do not consider 'RIOTS' as 'CRIME' ..... ???

Yes I see the data and results, but majority of these riots are not communal in nature the biggest communal riots from 2001-present were in Gujarat, Orissa after which there was another riot in UP last year but in a population of 1.2 billion such things are expected in a developing country.

Back
Top Bottom