What's new

'Muslims From Pakistan, Bangladesh Should Be Thrown Out Of Country', Says Shiv Sena In Saamana

Brahman and Jain girls love Muslim d!cks as Hindus have tiny ones.

There are 4 types of men according to Hinduism. The noble character of men rarely touch women. And the worse kinds of men are those whom are quite womanizer. To follow their religion they deny their women and their women keep distance from worse of their men. This attracts them to Muslim men. Muslim men are of noble character and same time quite womanizer.

http://avijitprataproy.blogspot.com/2018/02/blog-post.html

:P

Shiva Linga (symbol) worship is done mostly by Hindu women hoping for fertility...but being a non-Hindu, what do I know?

Not trying to insult anyone's religion, just the facts as I believe to be true.

Why in this Earth anyone have to believe in Indian media who are champion of spreading propaganda ? Save your news for yourselves only . If you can prove that they are Bangladeshi , send them back ( we need evidence like NID of Bangladesh and that should be verified ) . If can not prove , try to keep your mouth shut . Claims of sanghis has zero value , honestly speaking . Because they believe that they are using Computer and Internet from Vedic age . So only insane peoples clan claim that Internet existed before 3000 years . So why any one will believe what sanghis claim ?
You'll get every evidence once they complete rotting in prison for a while. Also, the proof of them being Bong is given by them. Not by the media, I'm sure the police will treat them very well. Sanghi or not.

lol no hindu of Pakistan in his right mind would even think of relocating to India from Pakistan let aside muslims....:lol:

this hindu extremist must be high of some vedic weed:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You'll get every evidence once they complete rotting in prison for a while. Also, the proof of them being Bong is given by them. Not by the media, I'm sure the police will treat them very well. Sanghi or not.
Then what are you waiting for? Be a man and send them with evidences. Be aware of bold part, with the sanghi propaganda any sanghi cockroach can claim themselves as illegal Bangladeshi, but that's no big deal. Here in the forum we saw a cockroach who was using Muslim name and spreading lie of 7/8 crore illegal Bangladeshi. He is permanently banned.

So send them to Bangladesh without evidences, our prison is waiting for them. Send them with genuine evidences, we will accept them. So instead of just ranting, act manly and do your job. We will do our part.

:lol::lol::lol:

Then what are you waiting for? Be a man and send them with evidences. Be aware of bold part, with the sanghi propaganda any sanghi cockroach can claim themselves as illegal Bangladeshi, but that's no big deal. Here in the forum we saw a cockroach who was using Muslim name and spreading lie of 7/8 crore illegal Bangladeshi. He is permanently banned.

So send them to Bangladesh without evidences, our prison is waiting for them. Send them with genuine evidences, we will accept them. So instead of just ranting, act manly and do your job. We will do our part.
Who said we are not already sending those stinky filths back. Like I said, it's a process after they get a taste of Indian prison (and some **** obviously) they'll be send back.

Who said we are not already sending those stinky filths back. Like I said, it's a process after they get a taste of Indian prison (and some **** obviously) they'll be send back
Okay send back directly. Hand them over directly to Bangladesh govt. Don't push them secretly like theives! And don't send without evidences, otherwise Bangladesh authority will reject to recognize them, so you will need to push them like burglar via border, and then they will be sent to jail as I said earlier. Because jail is the right place for sanghi infiltrators.

Last edited:
Okay send back directly. Hand them over directly to Bangladesh govt. Don't push them secretly like theives!
They always have an option to voluntarily pole vault back. Sometimes they get shot at, things people do for money.

They always have an option to voluntarily pole vault back. Sometimes they get shot at, things people do for money.
Yes I know the burgle technic of your country who don't dare directly handover so called illegals, but send their own people as pole vaulter by labeling them as illegal Bangladeshi. If you are planning to do so ( sending so called illegals by pole vaulting) , don't bother quoting me, I don't have the interest or time to hear your ranting about so called illegal Bangladeshi.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom