What's new

Muslims in India are socially, economically, and politically marginalized

we won't work to uplift our community but sit on our collective @sses and whine.

Stop this comparisons between India and Pakistan, doing so will be the greatest disservice to our nation

Best empirical analysis would be to compare Muslims in Pakistan with India on economic and social indicators. After-all in Pakistan nothing can be blamed on Hindu right oppressing Muslims.

History provided us with ways and means to prove or bunk the notion of systematic oppression of Muslims by Hindus once and for all in form of Pakistan where they were responsible for their own faith.

This whole point is invalid. Educated muslims are free and civilized in India. Only the uneducated batch still think about Hindu terrorism and remain secluded. Education will solve these problems but Muslims do not utilize them.
And, I oppose sachar commission report to increase reservations. Why should the majority suffer when Muslims were ignorant and did not utilize the opportunities provided to them by the Indian Governement so far?

Sachar Commision Report is more than enough to blunt the lies told by Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists.
It is amazing how you keep worrying for India and muslims of India. You keep on searching article to show how badly these ppl are doing here, and how hindu baniya society exploit these muslim ppl.
Even if for sake of argument I agree with you, what you ppl have achieved for your muslim population in last 60 years. They live much worse life than how ppl live in india. Terrorism, illiterate, transportation problem, electricity problem, cooking gas problem, earned worldwide name and fame for being terrorist supporting nation. Pakistani call themselves as indian abroad to save their face. This is what you have achieved,in a country which was carved out solely for muslims.

Muslims,Muslims,Muslims,Muslims.Another day on pdf

Stop oppressing them then. Quota system for muslims only is oppressive. Only allowing musalman 4 wives is oppressive. hajj subsidies is oppressive, why not eid subsidy? musalman should be able to eat beef anywhere in India, be it a mandir or a tabba. STOP OPPRESSING THEM

Best empirical analysis would be to compare Muslims in Pakistan with India on economic and social indicators. After-all in Pakistan nothing can be blamed on Hindu right oppressing Muslims.

History provided us with ways and means to prove or bunk the notion of systematic oppression of Muslims by Hindus once and for all in form of Pakistan where they were responsible for their own faith.

The way I see it - the very existence of Indian Republic as it stands today flies in the face of Jinnah's theocratic utopia and hence the need for pdf worthies to come up with Muslim/Modi thread every other day and thank their quaid e azam

How about uaigur muslim ?I have never seen many threads about them here.They are the worst oppressed muslim nowhere near India.

@Arya Desa

leaving poor aside (as are balmed of their illiteracy),, famous muslims are sometimes pushed to walls....
just mean to say, if they have reservation too then either govt cannot clarify/project its unbiased treatement or they are also victims of faith line...

How about uaigur muslim ?I have never seen many threads about them here.They are the worst oppressed muslim nowhere near India.

@Arya Desa

Don't ever mention that again. The past 5 bans I've had were for bringing up anything china related. I got a 2 month ban for saying the "Indian people stand in spirit with the uiyghurs".

muslims wont get any extra bit of power in india,deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom