What's new

Muslims in India Demand Breaking Ties with Israel

Finally. The first sensible post by any Pakistani or Bangladeshi on here.:tup:

Agreed. Also, in India any one can put his/her view forward in a peaceful way. If this is what those guys think (about cutting off ties with Israel), then it is their personal opinion and they can have it. It does not mean anything as along as a majority of Rebublic of India thinks otherwise. Remember what happend to leftists after Indo-US nuclear deal?

The reason why India is such a amazing country is because they have DEMOCRACY, they have the rule of law and they have people from every religion in politics, the minority's in India are guaranteed protection, that is why India is called a secular country.

Yes India has its fair share of problems, but the Indian people don't shy away from the problems, or try to cover things up, they are actually trying to improve things in the country, that is why India is respected all over the world.

It's the reason Indian Muslims can protest, can work in Government, can vote, and are basically free to practice their religion, which is their guaranteed right under the Indian Constitution. It is why India has so much diversity in religion, language, culture etc.

The world needs a strong India, Indian science and research is done in the hope it will help the poor, the farmers etc, no wonder so many people in the world and so many nations are pleased that India is rising on the world stage, congrats to the people of India, I know you still have a long way to go, but trust me you will get there, I admire and respect the way you guys have gone about it.

The reason why India is such a amazing country is because they have DEMOCRACY, they have the rule of law and they have people from every religion in politics, the minority's in India are guaranteed protection, that is why India is called a secular country.

Yes India has its fair share of problems, but the Indian people don't shy away from the problems, or try to cover things up, they are actually trying to improve things in the country, that is why India is respected all over the world.

It's the reason Indian Muslims can protest, can work in Government, can vote, and are basically free to practice their religion, which is their guaranteed right under the Indian Constitution. It is why India has so much diversity in religion, language, culture etc.

The world needs a strong India, Indian science and research is done in the hope it will help the poor, the farmers etc, no wonder so many people in the world and so many nations are pleased that India is rising on the world stage, congrats to the people of India, I know you still have a long way to go, but trust me you will get there, I admire and respect the way you guys have gone about it.

chumeshwari post...Thanks dude

As much as I dislike India I have to agree with you on few points!

As much as I dislike India I have to agree with you on few points!

Why do you dislike India mate..Aa Gale Lag Ja..take a jadu ki zhappi and forget/forgive everything..zeendagi na milegi dubara….dukhi mat raho..

for the highlighted part

:rofl: dont u live in la la land where ponies can fly and fishes can sing

and jadu ki zhappi sanjay dutt was jailed and abused saying him a terrorist coz his mother was from a Muslim family

India needs to prove to the world justice can be served in a hot plate.

or else words mean no sh*t......

Rest else India is a great country.:tup:

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2920279 said:
for the highlighted part

:rofl: dont u live in la la land where ponies can fly and fishes can sing

and jadu ki zhappi sanjay dutt was jailed and abused saying him a terrorist coz his mother was from a Muslim family

India needs to prove to the world justice can be served in a hot plate.

or else words mean no sh*t......

Rest else India is a great country.:tup:

No,Yes and Yes.

No-Sanjay Dutt was jailed for illegal possesion of Arms (Under TADA).One AK-47 was recovered from him.Not because his mother,The Great Nargisji,was a muslim.Also his father,Late Sunil Dutt was a highly respected Politician at than time.Still, The law got to him.

Yes-Justice is either delayed or non-existent in India.That really needs to be looked into.

Yes-Rest else India is a great country.

Nice talk, but full of lies or wishful thinking it sounds like a marketing orchestrated campaign, But the fact is that the higher CAST of India is running the show, with old ties to the Brits and by deduction to Israel and world Zionism.
While Most Indians are suffering, the propaganda is a make believe one, so if enough gullible people will think of it as true it should become an established and de facto truth, just like Israel.
And hey, do not forget all the corruption Israelis brought to India as soon as the sat foot on Indian soil, good luck with them, they suit you best.
You can fool some people some time, but you can not fool all the people all the time.

No,Yes and Yes.

No-Sanjay Dutt was jailed for illegal possesion of Arms (Under TADA).One AK-47 was recovered from him.Not because his mother,The Great Nargisji,was a muslim.Also his father,Late Sunil Dutt was a highly respected Politician at than time.Still, The law got to him.

Yes-Justice is either delayed or non-existent in India.That really needs to be looked into.

Yes-Rest else India is a great country.

Sanjay Dutt :- "I was there for 3 and a half years and was tortured because my mother was a Muslim, and I was a Muslim's son. I am here to tell you this."

Non-bailable warrant issued against Sanjay Dutt - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

The TADA Case

the above is from a respected Indian news channel.

Dude i think u really live in la la land.

za_Za_Zu_to_LaLa_Land_prequel_by_jaysu.jpg

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2920328 said:
Sanjay Dutt :- "I was there for 3 and a half years and was tortured because my mother was a Muslim, and I was a Muslim's son. I am here to tell you this."

Non-bailable warrant issued against Sanjay Dutt - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

The TADA Case

Yeah, people usually take defence in such form (an ex Indian cricket team captain who was sacked talked of bias after being sacked). We south asians cry "racism" everytime we are accused of something here.

I am not denying that there is anti-muslim bias in India, most muslims and hindus will agree. But that is for ordinary muslim not rich and powerful muslims( who have a religion of their own)

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2920328 said:

The TADA Case

za_Za_Zu_to_LaLa_Land_prequel_by_jaysu.jpg

That Coke addict still has a voice,is it?

Sunil Dutt ka naam Badnaam karne waala gande aulaad, aaj mooh bhi khulta hain iska.

Sanju baba,Chutiya saala.

These muslim leaders never think themselves as Indian..they will sell this country in the name of religion...

I fear what will happen to this country if hindus become minority..repeated attacks on hindus, hindu women being raped and murdered or forcefully converted, this country will become another hub islamic extremism...

Why not kill them all like it was once happened in Gujrat India?

There are so many threads on PDF where we Indians have openly agreed to problems in India, improvements required etc. I dont understand what some people are trying to prove here.

Why not kill them all like it was once happened in Gujrat India?

What happened in Gujrat was a reaction. It was reaction of a community whose several people (mostly women and children) were burned alive in a train by members of another community. Whatever happened was sad and wrong for all sides.

Back
Top Bottom