Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Muslims in Lucknow protest against Saudi Arabia

5585622330_57247c11c4_z.jpg

5585030335_3d8cac100b_z.jpg

5585029263_680f000b0f_z.jpg

Maulana Kalbe Jawwad

Lucknow: Hundreds of Muslims attended the protest march at Lucknow on Sunday against the Saudi Arabian interference in Bahrain and killing of innocents in Libya by NATO forces. The protest was organised at the call of Imam-e-Juma and eminent Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawwad.

Prior to protest, a rally was held at Maqbara Saadat Ali Khan at Hazratganj and later the protestors proceeded to Shahnajaf Imambara.

The protestors later submitted a 13 point memorandum addressed to the Prime Minister (PM) through the District Magistrate (DM) demanding immediate end to the attacks on Bahrain, Libya, Syria and other countries. The clerics also announced that a massive protest will be held outside Bahrain embassy in New Delhi on Friday.

Earlier, addressing the protestors, Maulana Jawwad stated that Saudi Arabia is following dual policy. "It is killing the innocent Muslims in Bahrain but is silent over their killings in Palestine by Israel. It has dispatched its army in Bahrain but has turned a Nelson's eye towards Palestine," said Jawwad. Jawwad also warned the USA for atrocities in the region.

Shaher Mufti Maulana Abul Irfan Miyan Farangi Mahli in his address stated that the Muslims should unite against the Saudi regime. "The Saudi's refer themselves as servant of the holy mosques but they have constructed plush hotels where the Israel's and USA citizens enjoy their state. Such trend should be brought to any end and there should be equality for all," he said.

Imam, Tile Wali Masjid, Maulana Fazlur Rehman Waizi also decried the US attacks on the Libya and demanded an immediate pullout of NATO forces.

The protest march passed in front of DM residence, Sibtainabad Imambara and later culminated at Shahnajaf Imambara with a dua by the clerics. The protestors also performed matam and raised slogans.

In another development, the All India Shia Personal Law Board (AISPLB) also announced on Sunday that it will stage protest in front of Bahrain embassy in New Delhi and later at Jantar Mantar on Thursday. "We will hold the protest on Thursday against the Saudi government's intervention in Bahrain. It will be a peaceful protest which will be attended by large number of clerics," said spokesperson, AISPLB, Maulana Yasoob Abbas.

Muslims in Lucknow protest against Saudi Arabia | TwoCircles.net

These are shia and remember all Shia imams in Pakistan are also certified by Iran.
No surprise shia of India resonate for Iranian interests. While lately, Indian govt. is also moving to pitch up its support in any arab and Iranian conflict.
No wonder if some of the protestors are hired by RAW.
You can clearly see one of the hand in middle picture have orange band in wrist, which is clear evidence that fundamentalist hindus were leading this protest.
This will definitely sell good with masses of Iran and i believe the 4 pages english news daily of Iran will be publishing this as major headline.
Interesting to note is the Iran-US co-operation in toppling sunni regimes or instigating unrest in sunni states.
US respected co-operation to the level that Shias militias were allowed to carry out target killings of Sunnis in respective state.

Other regional states need to learn from this history and shall remain vigilant of growing indo-iran-us nexus in triggering unrest in region..

These are shia and remember all Shia imams in Pakistan are also certified by Iran.
No surprise shia of India resonate for Iranian interests. While lately, Indian govt. is also moving to pitch up its support in any arab and Iranian conflict.
Interesting to note is the Iran-US co-operation in toppling sunni regimes or instigating unrest in sunni states.
US respected co-operation to the level that Shias militias were allowed to carry out target killings of Sunnis in respective state.

Other regional states need to learn from this history and shall remain vigilant of growing indo-iran-us nexus in triggering unrest in region..

Shias are nasty chaps?

How is the US is supporting the Bahrain Sunni Sultan against the Shia majority?

Your distaste for Shias seems to make you blind.

US in nexus with Iran?

Do you read newspapers since the newspapers give another and quite different view.

But then, given you authoritative statements (since you use no links) could be learn more of the US and Iran nexus that seems to ne hidden from the world. but known to you alone?!

No wonder if some of the protestors are hired by RAW.

what a joke! US is an ally of Sunni Saudi Arabia and not Iran. That's why they are silent about Bahrain.

At least someone saying a few words about the Saudis, even it is has ulterior motives behind it.

Shias are nasty chaps?

How is the US is supporting the Bahrain Sunni Sultan against the Shia majority?

Your distaste for Shias seems to make you blind.

US in nexus with Iran?

Do you read newspapers since the newspapers give another and quite different view.

But then, given you authoritative statements (since you use no links) could be learn more of the US and Iran nexus that seems to ne hidden from the world. but known to you alone?!

I think he is pointing out to the fact that shias not only in India but around the world mostly will side with Iran. thats a hard fact no denying about it.

Since in Bahrain both Saudia and Iran are involved equally so blaming one party is uncalled for.

The onus here is more on Iran because Iran had started the trouble in Saudia through Bahrani shias. Saudi must be alarmed because it shares border with Bahrain.

I want to ask Indian members here how do you see this protest ?

Original Post By BATMAN::You can clearly see one of the hand in middle picture have orange band in wrist, which is clear evidence that fundamentalist hindus were leading this protest.
A very uninformed and ignorant comment , Batman you seem to have almost no idea about any thing ... yet i have to admire your confidence when you deliver your sorry cermons sirkaro FYI Shia men (if you have ever seen one!) wear the same band in muharam & other religious events.... i have seen almost all men , boys and kids wearing these bands!!!

Stop bringing religion into eveything u son of a pig whore why u always bashing hindus? you are a coward why dont you say to people face then over the internet?

Its ok. Cool down. It doesn't affect us at all.

Its ok. Cool down. It doesn't affect us at all.

Forget what he said. i do believe it was organised by locals indeed.

But i want to ask you as Indian how do you see this protest ??

a Good step in right direction ?

Forget what he said. i do believe it was organised by locals indeed.

But i want to ask you as Indian how do you see this protest ??

a Good step in right direction ?

Honestly speaking, i dont know. I generally dont care much about things going on in other countries.
However, this guy Maulana Kalbe Jawwad is a very learned man. I have heard him a couple of times. And he is a good man.
So if this man leading these peaceful protests , i see nothing wrong in it.
But i still think, people should mind their own countries affairs.

Honestly speaking, i dont know. I generally dont care much about things going on in other countries.
However, this guy Maulana Kalbe Jawwad is a very learned man. I have heard him a couple of times. And he is a good man.
So if this man leading these peaceful protests , i see nothing wrong in it.
But i still think, people should mind their own countries affairs.

You're from Lucknow? Lucknow has a large Shia majority if I'm not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom