What's new

Muslims may become majority in Germany by 2046

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Muslims may become majority in Germany by 2046

BERLIN: Muslims may become a majority in Germany by as early as 2046, the Berlin-based BZ quoted on Monday an interior ministry-financed study as saying.

Sparked by the steady influx of Muslim migrants into Germany, Muslims could form the largest share of the German population by 2046, said the study conducted by the Islam-Archive Central Institute located in the western town of Soest.

The Islamic think-tank reported over the weekend that there has been a sharp rise in the number of Germans converting to Islam.

Around 4,000 Germans converted to Islam between July 2004 and June 2005 – four times as many as in the prior year according to the study, details of which are yet to be released.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2007\01\16\story_16-1-2007_pg7_40

Well by that time, they will become majority over half of the wold :)

Good or bad?

Eventhough that majority of muslims around the globe is moderate I do believe that more efforts are needed from this silent majority to fight prejudice and islamo-phobia and to help world understand thrue islam.

No matter what the media portrays about Muslims on the media but there is no doubt that it is the fastest growing religion in the world. After 9/11 more ppl embraced Islam than ever before, because they got the opportunity to enlighten themselves about Islam.

The western media tries their best to disgrace islam. But that only leaves the public wondering about who is the right, their next door muslim naibgor who is all nice and stuff, or is it their media that is showing people killing in the name of islam.

Good or bad?

Eventhough that majority of muslims around the globe is moderate I do believe that more efforts are needed from this silent majority to fight prejudice and islamo-phobia and to help world understand thrue islam.

Thank you, exactly my feeling.

Plus if you can add My religion to me, and yours to you feeling into it, it would be great. The way khaffir is used now a days is no different from the term used to derogate blacks as Negros, That should change.

You should make me respect your religion, though i dont follow it.That should be the motto; Extremisim wont help that.

Plus if you can add My religion to me, and yours to you feeling into it, it would be great. The way khaffir is used now a days is no different from the term used to derogate blacks as Negros, That should change.

You should make me respect your religion, though i dont follow it.That should be the motto; Extremisim wont help that.

And thats Exactly the way islam was spread.God almighty says in holy quran dont disrespect there god as they Will disrespect yours.

And thats Exactly the way islam was spread.God almighty says in holy quran dont disrespect there god as they Will disrespect yours.

I know that, but that is not what is practiced now, you have a lot of house cleaning to do, Best of luck with it.

I know that, but that is not what is practiced now, you have a lot of house cleaning to do, Best of luck with it.

Hinduism isn't any different., you have alot of Hindus' in India wishing pakistani muslims death, etc. And other Militia's in India so don't accuse the other while yours is screwed up aswell. Best of luck with your Hindu extremists.!

thank you we are going to need it,
But by then i hope you would stop your habit of drinking a glass, every time a hindu is dead as you have so idiotically said in one of the threads here

Bro. Neo please also explian to our indian friends that german,s not converted to islam under sword other wise they start crying german,s like indian forcely converted to islam because they will find it in thier text books in futur

Kuffir, aka non-muslims. :) I see nothing disrespect in that. That's like calling indians indians and pakistanis pakistanis. :rolleyes:

Bro. Neo please also explian to our indian friends that german,s not converted to islam under sword other wise they start crying german,s like indian forcely converted to islam because they will find it in thier text books in futur

Islam is the fastest growing religon in the world. That is a fact. Either these people can accept it, or will cry and whine about how it is being spread by the sword. Yet the sword is nowhere to be found :wall:

alamgir > you no nothing about germany.

Germany is among one of the country that breeds terror unlike any other european countries, Muslims in french are much better.

Lemme tell you a small insight, Any time german govt broadcasts a terror story say 9/11 or so peoples converts to Islam.

There are a strong strong underground of neo nazis in germany and they are extremely extremely anti-west, they cannot express their views through nazism so to opt for anti-west they opts for Islam to misuse it not to practise it.

a nice site http://www.aryan-nations.org/

I have a peer who works in max planc institute in germany and i my mam is married there.

Hinduism isn't any different., you have alot of Hindus' in India wishing pakistani muslims death, etc. And other Militia's in India so don't accuse the other while yours is screwed up aswell. Best of luck with your Hindu extremists.!

Well we do have them, but it necessarily doesnt reflects the ideology, they came to existence to keep bay the influence of abrahmic faiths atleast they were the invaders.

ALL Abrahmic Faith practices rule by force.
The Christians are in a better position because they have seperated religious fanaticism and govt in most countries.

Adux is right house cleaning is required even in our religion.
lastly we need knowledge who knows by 2050 we will be attacked by aliens and while all praying to god, they effectively wiped our *** off :lol: :lol:

and hopefully there will be no ban on pubs and beaches and err bollywood :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom