What's new

Muslims not allowed - the stereotypes of Mumbai's rental property market

Mumbai is a city where areas are divided between caste, religion and language. I being a Hindu had a tough time in getting house to my choice. Reason being I am a non vegetarian eating fish.

So I have to find an area of Hindus, where outsiders are allowed and they can eat non veg (off course on my budget) . It was the crappiest experience I have for finding a house.

Otherwise mumbai is a nice, extremely safe and lively.

Dada - this is 2020, not 1920.

A country and a society that tolerates this type of effing back-dated mentality and philosophy has no place in today's world. Hell in Bangladesh we treat Hindus way better than this, they live like Kings on minority employment/housing quotas.

When your fraudulent dhokeybaaj Indian H1B companies take advantage of equal employment/housing opportunities in Western countries, is that something you can take lessons from? You can take full advantage overseas, but can't return the favor at home? How do you call this a civilized society??

Even 3rd rate Indian 'talents' who barely speak unintelligible sing-song Indian English, with oily hair, demanding equal salaries and rights in US/EU countries.

Heck they were performing sit-ins in Sydney and Melbourne because Australians took issue to indisciplined behaviors from cow-belt uneducated morons posing as students, as if going to Australia and demanding employment was a 'right'.

I suggest exposing Indians for these practices in Western media, show the world the actual narrow-minded mentality of Indians and how prejudiced they actually are.

Last edited:

A country and a society that tolerates this type of effing back-dated mentality and philosophy has no place in today's world. Hell in Bangladesh we treat Hindus way better than this, they live like Kings on minority employment/housing quotas.

When your fraudulent dhokeybaaj Indian H1B companies take advantage of equal employment/housing opportunities in Western countries, is that something you can take lessons from? You can take full advantage overseas, but can't return the favor at home? How do you call this a civilized society??

Even 3rd rate Indian 'talents' who barely speak unintelligible sing-song Indian English, cannot be seen in the dark, with oily hair, demanding equal salaries and rights in US/EU countries.

Heck they were performing sit-ins in Sydney and Melbourne because Australians took issue to indisciplined behaviors from cow-belt uneducated morons posing as students, as if going to Australia and demanding employment was a 'right'.

I suggest exposing Indians for these practices in Western media, show the world the actual narrow-minded mentality of Indians and how prejudiced they actually are.

A little harsh, especially the bit about not being able to see them in the dark.

But you're not wrong, Indians do have some issues they need to work out and fast.

A little harsh, especially the bit about not being able to see them in the dark.

But you're not wrong, Indians do have some issues they need to work out and fast.

Edited that part...

The point was that Indians should not throw stones when they live in glass houses themselves.

Can't mistreat others when you yourself have to beg others for favors and mercy. AKA Nokri in foreign countries because you can't get Nokri at home...

Last edited:
What if mussal-maan is a vegan and offers more money than others then what?
Then baniya will happily accept the tenet and will say "you are just like us, Bro!".
And he will also tell his friends "Abdul is not typical Muslim type, he is just like us !"

So, the basic problem is us and them !
I doubt that

Even 3rd rate Indian 'talents' who barely speak unintelligible sing-song Indian English, with oily hair, demanding equal salaries and rights in US/EU countries.

This thread was for people not getting house in Mumbai, not Indians visa misuse. Still they have visa.
But this is last thing I want to hear from a Bangladeshi, if you are still. Trafficking is something which is synonymous with Bangladesh. I don't want to get more detail on it.
Yes there are places in world where these things are practiced. Google Aldgate and Whitechapel in London. Even people of soil face a lot resistance getting house there and mostly they avoid.
I am a regular visitor to BD, perhaps more than many of you guys here. I know the place first hand.

Yes it gives more weight to the two nation theory. Jinnah foresightedness was something special...

How can rest of the Muslims in India cannot see it and understand Hindu psyche, living with them for hundred of years, as Jinnah has said they are incorrigible.
Most Muslims in India can see it but they are helpless. They are outnumbered 2 to 10.

Ya..you are right...they dry those beef kebabs which is disgusting...always cook beef...most of the people bathe only on fridays...large families...keep their house dirty....won't wake up until 11o'clock on holidays .
Their lifestyle is entirely different from Hindus..Kerala and tamil nadu muslims are somewhat neat but they also eat beef a lot....

Why are you talking about smell you dirty indian. I went to niagra falls once and about 2 blocks away I was hit with this smell that shocked me. As i came nearer to the falls, it was infested with pot bellied dot headed indians. You people are not clean in any way. lol and you're proud of being vegetarians, no wonder you people always are the virgin losers in school.

Why are you talking about smell you dirty indian. I went to niagra falls once and about 2 blocks away I was hit with this smell that shocked me. As i came nearer to the falls, it was infested with pot bellied dot headed indians. You people are not clean in any way. lol and you're proud of being vegetarians, no wonder you people always are the virgin losers in school.
he and his kind take GOBAR Ashnan 3 times a day, must be clean.

Hence, 2 Nation Theory proved again.

Thank You, Mohammad Ali Jinnah. We will always remain indebted to you.

This thread was for people not getting house in Mumbai, not Indians visa misuse. Still they have visa.
But this is last thing I want to hear from a Bangladeshi, if you are still. Trafficking is something which is synonymous with Bangladesh. I don't want to get more detail on it.
Yes there are places in world where these things are practiced. Google Aldgate and Whitechapel in London. Even people of soil face a lot resistance getting house there and mostly they avoid.
I am a regular visitor to BD, perhaps more than many of you guys here. I know the place first hand.

I guess a more direct question would be then, have you EVER faced the type of housing discrimination treatment in Bangladesh, which your Sanghi Indians practice in Mumbai? Like not renting a house to a Hindu woman or Hindu family??

Don't tell us we can't, it's our city and properties, we can do whatever the hell we damn well please.

Just goes to show the type of low-life, third-rate, narrow-minded mentality some Indians have. Gotta call a spade, a spade.

And people call Mumbai-wallahs 'sophisticated' and 'urbane'.

I guess a more direct question would be then, have you EVER faced the type of housing discrimination treatment in Bangladesh, which your Sanghi Indians practice in Mumbai? Like not renting a house to a Hindu woman or Hindu family??

Don't tell us we can't, it's our city and properties, we can do whatever the hell we damn well please.

Just goes to show the type of low-life, third-rate, narrow-minded mentality some Indians have. Gotta call a spade, a spade.

And people call Mumbai-wallahs 'sophisticated' and 'urbane'.
You haven't read my post properly or.... Discrimination is not only with religion. Its based on community, mother tongue as well. There I will not be allowed to get house in Muslim chawls. Similar for Muslims.
In BD I haven't rented a house, so I can't answer your question. But faced some weird question about Hinduism and their deities. That too asked by some some so called learned people.

So UK is also you country, great.
Same logic applies for Mumbai, it's their city and properties, they can do whatever the hell damn well please.

Still I would say Mumbai is safer and vibrant than Dakha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom