What's new

Must See : Javed Vs Kishan Case ( It Happens Only in India !)

His slip in the title happened to be that insurmountable barrier that prevented me from commenting on the story. I not only appreciate the story but hope I'm put in such a care-giving position. I hope too that maybe someday people from India can appreciate the fact that good things do happen outside of their country, and the fact that other people will not stfu about it:)
it happens everywhere, there is no need to feel offended if a person says it happens only in India, if you know the facts you could have responded by giving a link to your post instead of making this thread a bitter one.

Could you please summarize in short what this is all about for those of us who have a paucity of time?

It is the story about the character of 'MAN'----love---effection---humanity---sacrifice---and last but not the least---remembering the 'DEBT' that you owe---and the most important thing of it all----REMEMBERING to pay it back with interest---and that makes you a saint.

Humanity knows no religious boundaries.

The Most incredible part is... in 1960 A Muslim Family Nurished a Hindu Boy... The same Boy Nurishes a Muslim Boy.. in 2002 .. Thats a Perfect Example : Love Returns Love !!!

It is the story about the character of 'MAN'----love---effection---humanity---sacrifice---and last but not the least---remembering the 'DEBT' that you owe---and the most important thing of it all----REMEMBERING to pay it back with interest---and that makes you a saint.

Humanity knows no religious boundaries.

Nobody could have summarized it better, thank you.

His slip in the title happened to be that insurmountable barrier that prevented me from commenting on the story. I not only appreciate the story but hope I'm put in such a care-giving position. I hope too that maybe someday people from India can appreciate the fact that good things do happen outside of their country, and the fact that other people will not stfu about it:)
I do not have anything against you, neither did I say that I do not believe that such incidents do not happen anywhere else, all I am saying is that you should have diagreed and posted the link to your story which even I would have appreciated..

At one side we are so often filled with Hidu Muslim Hatred...and its presumed by our Pakistani Brothers that Muslims in India cant co exist......

Just look at this story..... A common man in India is just a simple Indian who knows love...charachter...n emotions.....n Peace.. For HIM Religion is NVER above Humanity....

And when i say say Indian here...as this incredible story depicts... It applies to Hindu n Muslim....both... The Two sons of Mother India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom