What's new

Must see movie recommended

Gin ka Pakistan

Reaction score
Must see movie recommended Capitalism: A Love Story
Michael Moore takes us into the homes of ordinary people whose lives have been turned upside down; and he goes looking for explanations in Washington, DC and elsewhere. What he finds are the all-too-familiar symptoms of a love affair gone astray: lies, abuse, betrayal and 14,000 jobs being lost every day.

My Sister's Keeper

Anna Fitzgerald brought into the world to be a genetic match for her older sister looks to earn medical emancipation from her parents who until now have relied on her to help their leukemia-stricken daughter Kate remain alive.

A warning for all the macho men out there, it's a tear jerker.
(S-2 consider yourself warned :lol:)

My all time Fav's -

Malena, Troy, The Terminator, Requiem For A Dream, The Godfather, The Pianist, The Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List, Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, Forrest Gump, Fight Club, American Beauty, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, 12 Angry Men, Rear Window, The English Patient, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, American Psycho, Irreversible, The Shining, Memento, Mulholland Dr., Reservoir Dogs, Saving Private Ryan, The Man From Earth, The Silence of the Lambs, Trainspotting ......

PS : I m vella :P, I watch 3~ movies daily.

Micheal moore...always a hit. If you like this one you'll like Sicko too.

The Untouchables ... one of my many favourite movies.

Gladiator,Life is beautiful,enemy at the gates,Men of honor,300

Guys,has anybody seen VANHELSING.thats the excelent movie which you should watch.

Back
Top Bottom