What's new

My advise to Pakistani, don't lose hope !

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)
My friend you have no idea about Pakistan and this PDM gov. Current government is the source of problem.

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)
You can get the best system from Yale economists - but where there is massive corruption to get documents, tax, corrput and inefficient police and state machinery, no policy consistency, just a good economic policy is a feel good thing.
Justice is must for a society to grow and become sustainable.
East Pakistan separated because of mockery of justice by criminal military Inc.

In ME, Israel prosper despite oppression to Palestinians but Egypt is a basket case like Pakistan.

that is accepting defeat and forget kashmir and be ready for gilgit tobe party of india in long run.

This current govt has no plan not it ever was PMLn Plan always take loans no plan to increase export or revenue of pakistan. If you know a single project done by pmln which increase our reserves or exports or any project by pmln which does not run on subsidy let me know.

Nah.... India taks about pak kashmir and Gb because Pakistan always talks about kashmir.

You need to look at other coin side as well.. India usually talk about chinese Occupied kashmir part, and vise versa. Because there are other many critical business to run then highlighting and cry about this pending issue.

It is the same tit for tat... If you will point finger at us then we will point at you. Practically, India never tried to get pak kashmir and GB..... And will never try for it.

Last edited:
that is accepting defeat and forget kashmir and be ready for gilgit tobe party of india in long run.

This current govt has no plan not it ever was PMLn Plan always take loans no plan to increase export or revenue of pakistan. If you know a single project done by pmln which increase our reserves or exports or any project by pmln which does not run on subsidy let me know.

If you become bankrupt, there is chance India will do some offensive. But if your economy is good enough, you are ready to do long war if India does the offensive.

India will avoid long war possibility since it can damage its long term economic growth and make the country lost from economic rivalry agains China

My friend you have no idea about Pakistan and this PDM gov. Current government is the source of problem.
Nation consensus has potency to reform the nation. Indonesia still has Golkar party as third largest parties despite it was political power during Soeharto era. They are always inside any administration as well during our democracy period

In reality, Pakistan has become divided, even in Karachi PTI is lost, how come you are so determine that problem can only be solved by PTI if they even cannot make enough support ?

My advice is that IK just need to wait election, compete in programs, no need making lot of fuss, previous Vote of No Confident is legal in Parliamentary system.

I

If you are disheartened and feeling sad please listen to these golden words

If you understand pushto
I will add
تاسو کے چنجے ا و
اس ورتا ٹینگ شی

Sorry too late for that. I have lost hope. Only a bloody revolution will restore it.

Nation consensus has potency to reform the nation. Indonesia still has Golkar party as third largest parties despite it was political power during Soeharto era. They are always inside any administration as well during our democracy period
Golkar parties ( seen as corrupt during Soeharto era), even one of their leader in parliament is thrown in jail in 2021 due to corruption, is still strong in parliament. They are now third biggest parties, but the second largest, Gerindra, is new party comes from Golkar, the founder is Prabowo who married Soeharto daughter.

Golkar split into Golkar, Gerindra, and Hanura parties.

Lesson from this is that you cannot allienate strong political power in Pakistan and make them enemy forever.

Politics must be based on reality, pragmatism, not idealistic utopia

Last edited:
AlhamduLillah, mujhe hope hai k "In Sha Allah" jin logon ne Europe me Jaidadain banayee hain, un ki jaidadain korion k dam bhi nahi bikain gi. Na in ko Pakistan me jaga mile gi aur na Europe me. bs Russia aur Europe ki jang lagne ki dair hai.

Pakistan’s issue in a nutshell

- Thieves are leading the nation. That means the organs of the state would be pulverized. And then there is wrath by Allah when nations are ruled by thieves.

- No accountability of the crooks. The judiciary is a goner. Check the rankings.

- ECP encourages crooks and rigging. Sindh elections is a good example.

- The establishment just wont cede space and are knee deep involved in political engineering.

So the question is how will the above 4 points be rectified?

India is bahemot and keep growing. They are afford to do arm race with you, while honestly you cant. This arm race will bankrup Pakistan and many had predicted this long time ago.

Current crisis is due to global economic environment. Countries that have weak economy will get huge stress under current circumtances.

Srilanka, BD, Egpyt have gone to IMF as well, even I read news that Philippine has short of energy crisis as well despite the economy is basically strong
Nope our economy was doing very good when khan was ruling, but the bajwa pig ruined everything, they have habit of removing govts , since the past 50 years they never let any PM to complete his full term , you knows nothing about pak and the fascist mindset of our military generals

It's not ONLY IK that can solve the problem. It is literally anyone...that can solve the problem...so long as they are honestly trying. It would be hard work and take a long while...
...BUT they HAVE to be sincere and not be in it for their own benefit.
PDM(the current idiots) are in it for their own benefit...so no they can't solve what plagues the economy. They have had many chances...and look where it has gotten Pakistan.

As for having an arms race with India...Pakistan was never having an arms race. It was only keeping enough deterrence to keep India at bay if a war is to break out. Never once did it try to outspend or achieve numerical superiority. Making peace with India holds no meaning bcuz they lay claim to Pakistan's Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. What exactly did u have in mind for this "making peace" solution?

It's not ONLY IK that can solve the problem. It is literally anyone...that can solve the problem...so long as they are honestly trying. It would be hard work and take a long while...
...BUT they HAVE to be sincere and not be in it for their own benefit.
PDM(the current idiots) are in it for their own benefit...so no they can't solve what plagues the economy. They have had many chances...and look where it has gotten Pakistan.

As for having an arms race with India...Pakistan was never having an arms race. It was only keeping enough deterrence to keep India at bay if a war is to break out. Never once did it try to outspend or achieve numerical superiority. Making peace with India holds no meaning bcuz they lay claim to Pakistan's Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. What exactly did u have in mind for this "making peace" solution?
A bitter reality we avoid discussing..not to break the hearts of our soldiers ...... whatever Kashmir we have today, is all due to Pashtun tribes....

A bitter reality we avoid discussing..not to break the hearts of our soldiers ...... whatever Kashmir we have today, is all due to Pashtun tribes....
All that is besides the point. The point is to get the economy back on track. With a failing economy and a bankrupt Pakistan...any funds for keeping a minimum deterrence would dry up...and India would easily roll through Pak in such a weak state.

Back
Top Bottom