What's new

MY BOSS IS ALLAH NOT AMERICA,, PASHA REPLIED TO CIA HEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE U ISI. I LOVE ARMY

OUR BOSS IS ALLAH not America.

<(_|_)|AKBAR

I LOVE MY :pakistan:

I hope these words brings some change in our policy too...

Iam amazed how is this possible ....that Shuja Pasha said this "My boss is Allah not America" to Leon Panetta within CIA HQ.......this means CIA is gonna try to kill him very soon....most probably in a terrorist attack or air crash incident.... these are the favorite and foolproof techs of CIA/ Mosaad...
waiting for their turn now.....

Pasha Sahab story bun chuki ha...khurasaan has breaking news...and he is serious:D

This Article published just after Pasha Leon Meeting in April . Even the Ansar Abbasi of The NEWS reported, There were harsh talks between both of them and at one point PASHA told Leon, don't push us too hard or we will expose all your assets in Middle eastern countries as well as in South Asia.

p1-26_26.gif

dont know if I should laugh or cry...

I do feel like doing both... at the same time... is that possible?

This Article published just after Pasha Leon Meeting in April . Even the Ansar Abbasi of The NEWS reported, There were harsh talks between both of them and at one point PASHA told Leon, don't push us too hard or we will expose all your assets in Middle eastern countries as well as in South Asia.

So if they dont push Pasha too hard he wont expose their assets in these regions to allow them to continue doing their dirty work?

and his boss is Allah swt? Sounds to me he is confused between Allah swt and Dajjal Masih... they are not the same...

Pasha is the servant of Dajjal... Have absolutely not an ounce of doubt about what I say here...

We Americans completely agree with this statement. (1) America is the nation that Allah has most blessed in human history. (2) This is because, America is following Allah's directions. (3) so, follow America and Allah will bless you as well .....

Tall claims human history has Germans, Chinese, Russians as well : ) do you follow delusional religion.
Allah directions are those 10 commandments "You shall not kill/murder." Blatantly america follows the opposite.

I hope these words brings some change in our policy too...

Pasha Sahab story bun chuki ha...khurasaan has breaking news...and he is serious:D

Hey u know what....why I alwayz got the breaking news ...cuz I watch Hollywood movies.....thats how I know their plans well in advance....umm....:agree:

Actions please guys no more lollywood dialogues

Seriously ISPR needs a new script writer. Their media wing keeps coming out with one blunder after another. No offence

Well, IF Allah is his boss, and IF Allah gives him orders as he goes along with his day and his responsibilities, THEN, I guess, Allah approves of the drone strikes. Right?? Q.E.D.

the power resides with the government to allow or disallow drone strikes not ISI chief

Well I just couldn't believe this story.... whether to laugh it off or cry over how dumb they think the nation is... Does any one really believe this? Mr. Pasha should be proving with his actions that ALLAH is his Boss... Didn't seem the case at the time of Raymond Davis or many other such instances. Seems ALLAH is boss only when it comes to giving statements, that too figuratively.

the power resides with the government to allow or disallow drone strikes not ISI chief

u cant escape with this excuse any longer...

Is this what Allah Naoozobillah is ordering him to do??

PressTV - Pakistani journalist reveals ISI abuse

Someone please open a new thread on the above... I m getting tired of getting reports such as this... The elite of the Army is out to destroy Pakistan... This is becoming clear with each passing day...

and perhaps sir Xeric (and the hoardes of ISI supporters on this forum) could explain the above story... what happened there... still the Army not to be blamed??

This is another way of saying he takes his decisions himself,(there is no way a supernatural entity will communicate and give order to him)

This story was for internal consumption -- the writer who broke the story is known for his links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom