What's new

My email is being hacked from china ..WTF

Since most of people in South Asia use Pirated copy of Windows OS , hacking them is not very difficult . If you hack them , you get hold of their Computer and "IP" . Makes sense ?

Still it does not make any sense. It is not so that the pirated version is prone to hacking. Only difference is You wont get support with pirated OS. You can get nabbed any time using pirated stuff.

Still it does not make any sense. It is not so that the pirated version is prone to hacking. Only difference is You wont get support with pirated OS. You can get nabbed any time using pirated stuff.

it is so . Pirated version are always much more prone to hacking than non pirated , regularly updated OS . No Security Updates nothing . And hardly anyone gets nabbed for using pirated stuff :D

Someone had tried to hack into my email account 3 times. Last one recently I remember around the same date when there was a thread open for issuance of PDF mail ID. 1st time I got hold of a relative who did this but on two times it was out my reach(In US). So applied more security measures. More you make log in facility human interaction based, more your ID will be secure. Now days spams have made life like hell. Even today I got a massage claiming with a webpage that don't believe in rumors & don't go on unsecured web pages while the contained page was itself malicious.

the-best-things-in-life-aaarr-free.jpg

Aaarr!

Back
Top Bottom