What's new

My experience in a Chinese government concentration camp ! Uyghur muslim Women

Actually Muslims enjoy preferential policies over Han Chinese, they were exempted from the decades old one child policy, in Gaokao, Chinese uniform college entrace exam, they get dozens of extra points which enable them to have a better chance to be enrolled to better universities and so on so forth

Thanks, let me repeat... Personality, I don't have any objection or problem. It is your country and you should feel free to decide the best for your future...

Only my problem with those advocates, if we say the same about India, example everyone including Hindu and Muslim need to follow "Two kids" policy, advocates start crying from left to right and bashing to India.

There are two countries in this world that are the least qualified to talk about human rights in Islam.————IND and U.S

In fact, the secularisation of Islam in China is so high that most women do not choose to wear the hijab, a completely different attire to the one in the video.
People in Xinjiang are doing very well, both in terms of income and population growth, and mechanisation is far more efficient than in India.
FpxrngpaIAAJl-2

The famous Chinese star, Diligheba, is a Uighur from Xinjiang.↓
Fpxzy41aEAAsQEe

China has no human rights problems and no matter how much you spread conspiracy theories, it will not damage China's friendly relations with Islamic countries.
FpxrrjvagAEPwS_

These are the results of my random searches on Chinese shopping platforms, and the food in Xinjiang is very tasty.
Fpx0igcaMAAM_97

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom