What's new

My Question To Bangladeshi Hindus

As I said, wake up. It's not B.C 5000 anymore.

You said AD 5000.

We won't be around then but the world will be Dharmic again by the time.

Many new fangled ideologies and cults will come and go, the Sanatan Dharma will remain.

You said AD 5000.

We won't be around then but the world will be Dharmic again by the time.

Many new fangled ideologies and cults will come and go, the Sanatan Dharma will remain.

My mistake.

You fell for it as well.

Don't be so sure about that.

Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Wait for the Iran cookie to crumble first.

And then see the domino effect. ;)

You have to wait for Pakistan to crumble first my dear...

India or any nation doesnt dare do $hit to Pakistan without Pakistan retaliating back 10x harder

Hindus never "let" Muslims.

Invaders came and forced their religion upon your people. And stole your land & built mosques upon that.

The invaders did not ask for Hindu permission before building mosques on temples or missionaries on graves. They controlled India.

that s not the point of my post.
your people? thats you!
so india's mosques built on stolen land? if a thief builds a place of worship what do you expect of his god?

Too bad the Maratha, Sikh, and Jat rule only lasted for a few decades.

After that, there was a advent of colonialism. Mainly by Spanish/Portuguese barbarians in Southern India (your region). Their Missionaries were built on graves of South Indian rebels. Sad.

And then came the benevolent British. The most kindest invaders to Indians.

-----

It's your country bro, send back anyone "to wherever they came from".
I don't care to be honest.

then we need to send 180 mil to arabia

You have to wait for Pakistan to crumble first my dear...

India or any nation doesnt dare do $hit to Pakistan without Pakistan retaliating back 10x harder

:cheers: hahahah rofl history says otherwise

Hindus never "let" Muslims.

Invaders came and forced their religion upon your people. And stole your land & built mosques upon that.

The invaders did not ask for Hindu permission before building mosques on temples or missionaries on graves. They controlled India.

Correction: upon your people, not ours. We are still Hindus, so we didn't get converted. It was the weak Pakistanis (and Bangladeshis) that surrendered to the invaders. Dont try to link your shortcomings and failures with us.

Really can you post me the news with links where indian HC dictated again and again on the promotion of hindu officials?

Yup hindus gets bigger house by indian imposition not by hard work and due to good economy growth by bangladesh. Evil Hindus

Furthermore, who gave you the idea that hindus stack up their money in india?? Cause one or two guy did it the rest must be the same? And yes bangladeshi muslims do not take money out of bangladesh and put it into other countries.

If there was indian imposition , how come many hindu temple were torn down and nothing was done about it? Why did no hindus flexed their new found muscles, as worded by you? Maybe because we want to live in peace and dont want indian imposition?

Ah you twisted my appeasement once again from talking nice and being more involved with the community to money and power. When did hindus in bangladesh ever flexed muscles :what: and take revenge? For example how many hindus went berserk and rioted after 2001 violence.

For the whole post, you just made assumptions about bangladeshi hindus based on your own theories.

May we receive a kind response to my post #58 please, thanks.

Indian Hindu's will look after their national interest. I always felt that interest of Bangladeshi Hindu's are intimately tied with Bangladesh national interest, we live in the came corporate structure and hence are stake holders in this one corporate structure equally. If Bangladesh goes up, Bangladeshi Hindu's well being go up with it, like rest of Bangladesh population. If Bangladesh goes down, Bangladeshi Hindu's go down with it, like rest of Bangladesh population . So we need to find ways to prevent Indian Hindu's from using Bangladeshi Hindu's against their own national interest, that is voting for AL and helping this pro-India party come to power.

A few people are always in the process of migration, we cannot change their mind, as they will look after their future country's interest. But vast majority of 15 million or so Hindu's are not migrating. Their interest is and will be tied with Bangladesh national interest.

Back
Top Bottom