What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

We will happily give you INS Viraat mate.....we can surely work on lease of a sub or two for 10 years....A Kolkata class destroyer & 17A frigate.....Myanmar is our Ally....We will arm it to teeth so that no bloody fifth rated nation can threaten it's security & Integrity....Sources suggest that NSA Doval is also keen to provide the Nuclear umbrella to our beloved eastern neighbor as Myanmar is our bridge to East Asia....

That's cute, but at the moment dhotis need to think about countering the Chinese base at Kyaukphyu, make sure you don't end up having a huge shortage in your own arsenal. :lol:

And we all know the brand value of Made in India products. :lol:

971758d1345276421-god-saved-me-mumbai-pune-expressway-vw-polo-car-crash.jpg

assuming you have the cash purchasing the sub is the easy part
training and operations are the hard part

Not really, there have been instances when countries have gone for ambitious purchases but ended up doing a big blunder due to the lack of training and experience with maintenance. Submarines are completely new platform for MM Navy, so obviously they would look for extensive training and experience before aquiring it, I guess thats the way they are going.

Not really, there have been instances when countries have gone for ambitious purchases but ended up doing a big blunder due to the lack of training and experience with maintenance. Submarines are completely new platform for MM Navy, so obviously they would look for extensive training and experience before aquiring it, I guess thats the way they are going.

if you have the cash buying is easy
the training, operations and maintenance is the hard part

That's cute, but at the moment dhotis need to think about countering the Chinese base at Kyaukphyu, make sure you don't end up having a huge shortage in your own arsenal. :lol:

And we all know the brand value of Made in India products. :lol:

971758d1345276421-god-saved-me-mumbai-pune-expressway-vw-polo-car-crash.jpg

There will be no Chinese base in Myanmar or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka during a war or prelude to a war
Chest thumping aside none of you have the balls to get involved

Back
Top Bottom