What's new

Myanmar deploys troops along border

In what way are Turkish Air Force F-16s superior to Pakistani ones ?

Very interesting scenario otherwise, just don't have the time to do the research and come up with numbers atm but Pak AF in such a scenario would probablly fly to The Maldives, and then on to south east Asian friendly Islamic countries, going through the heart of India is probably not doable for this mission.

They have their own IFF which only Israel also have, and the fleet is so bigger then PAF that they can sustain operations which PAF can not, remember TAI which upgraded PAF F-16s, it's Turkish company and their F-4s have EL-2032 radar please Google about F-4 2020 capabilities too with Widgetail / Peace Eagle AWACS.

https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=1222

They have their own IFF which only Israel also have, and the fleet is so bigger then PAF that they can sustain operations which PAF can not, remember TAI which upgraded PAF F-16s, it's Turkish company and their F-4s have EL-2032 radar please Google about F-4 2020 capabilities too with Widgetail / Peace Eagle AWACS.

https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=1222
Like I said, man.. a very interesting scenario to endlessly obsess about but I've no time to make calculations atm so do not have any solid defence forum worthy posts to make on it...

broad strokes wise.. completely undoable imo for many reasons, some of which have been listed in my previous posts.

but flag down other nerds here to calculate how Turkish F-16s can hit Rakhine and help the Rohingya jihadists, I will follow that thread with great interest.

Like I said, man.. a very interesting scenario to endlessly obsess about but I've no time to make calculations atm so do not have any solid defence forum worthy posts to make on it...

broad strokes wise.. completely undoable imo for many reasons, some of which have been listed in my previous posts.

but flag down other nerds here to calculate how Turkish F-16s can hit Rakhine and help the Rohingya jihadists, I will follow that thread with great interest.

If ever Turkey did strike Myanmar then it will be F-16s & F-4s combined package for SEAD/DEAD they have HARM Missiles which Pakistan don't have, also they can test their ALCMs too, but they should get air bases from Indonesia or Malaysia.

If ever Turkey did strike Myanmar then it will be F-16s & F-4s combined package for SEAD/DEAD they have HARM Missiles which Pakistan don't have, also they can test their ALCMs too, but they should get air bases from Indonesia or Malaysia.

Bro, I do not think that either Malaysia or Indonesia will work to host aircraft.
It is around 2000km from either country to Arakan or Myanmar capital.
BD can be the only practical host.

Atheists of an Islamic background are highly respected worldwide. Turkey was respected before it tried to go all religious.
There is no reason for others to respect a strict believer, since you demean others by criticising their faiths. Conversion changes the demography of entire countries, which in turn damages their local culture.
As an atheist, I have to be wary of anyone trting to push their religious ideolgy- it is a matter of life and death for people like me.
You miss the point I was trying to make. We can't change who we are, we don't want to change and we should not change. I know people in your country have a problem with Muslims because you believe they give more importance to their faith than their state. But that is what who we are, its not gonna change.

We can't change the fact world does not respect us and we can't become atheists to please them.

But what we can do is gain strength and then demand the respect accordingly. The China of today is different to China during Opium wars, and hence the worldview of today's China and the Chinese is different to that of those humiliating years.

You miss the point I was trying to make. We can't change who we are, we don't want to change and we should not change. I know people in your country have a problem with Muslims because you believe they give more importance to their faith than their state. But that is what who we are, its not gonna change.

We can't change the fact world does not respect us and we can't become atheists to please them.

But what we can do is gain strength and then demand the respect accordingly. The China of today is different to China during Opium wars, and hence the worldview of today's China and the Chinese is different to that of those humiliating years.
If you feel that this is the path to success, you should very well go ahead.
But recent history, and typically the history of Christianity will tell you how bloody it would be if you decide to follow your faith.

Bro, I do not think that either Malaysia or Indonesia will work to host aircraft.
It is around 2000km from either country to Arakan or Myanmar capital.
BD can be the only practical host.

Problem is that BD is impotent when it comes to Muslims cause, it can only cry about 1971 and lick Indian boots that is why other options will be required for any possible action against Myanmar and one is SLCM launched from PN sub, although it will be limited in numbers but will deliver a clear message to Myanmar.

In any conflict of BD with our Brothers Burma......we are, with all our forces...behind Myanmar.....we love you Burma....I can say for every Indian that we will be behind Burma with full solidarity....don't you be afraid

In any conflict of BD with our Brothers Burma......we are, with all our forces...behind Myanmar.....we love you Burma....I can say for every Indian that we will be behind Burma with full solidarity....don't you be afraid

India will do nothing when BD strikes Myanmar.

India will do nothing when BD strikes Myanmar.

Doubt it man. Hasina has to go. This is embarrassing. Not to mention unjust to the Rohingyas.

Unless Hasina is more chalak than we give her credit for and is playing for the long game.

It's depressing for us but we are sitting the safety of our homes.

The Rohingyas are truly the victims here.

And for those supporting the violence against the innocent, I hope there is justice in the end.

Doubt it man. Hasina has to go. This is embarrassing. Not to mention unjust to the Rohingyas.

Unless Hasina is more chalak than we give her credit for and is playing for the long game.

It's depressing for us but we are sitting the safety of our homes.

The Rohingyas are truly the victims here.

And for those supporting the violence against the innocent, I hope there is justice in the end.

Hasina has shamed BD in front of the whole world.
How any country can stand by and see their ethnic brethen being killed and raped next door is beyond me.

Hasina has shamed BD in front of the whole world.
How any country can stand by and see their ethnic brethen being killed and raped next door is beyond me.

I agree. I'm not that into Bangladeshi politics or aware. But damn, this situation had made Bangladesh look like complete losers.

It's laughable at this point to talk about forces goal 2030 or whatever.

What's needed is a change in leadership.

That interview with Hasina in 2012 about the Rohingnya issue really pissed me off.

I agree. I'm not that into Bangladeshi politics or aware. But damn, this situation had made Bangladesh look like complete losers.

It's laughable at this point to talk about forces goal 2030 or whatever.

What's needed is a change in leadership.

That interview with Hasina in 2012 about the Rohingnya issue really pissed me off.

Everyone now thinks that BD is a nation of wimps.

BD has 3 times more population than Myanmar and so Myanmar should naturally fear it's larger
neighbour.

Heck what is that 3.5 times larger GDP used for? Not to build a strong military to protect
a critical national interest of BD like the Rohingya.

What did indian stooge awami regime did against Myanmar deployment of troops and continious violation of Bangladesh airspace?????? Nothing. That goes to show anti independence and anti Bangladesh agenda of current regime in Bangladesh.

Bhai, it's so funny to see how once die hard Hasina supporters loathing her. We have been warning about her yet they were calling us anti BD element. I hope these headless monkey getting the lesson of reality. Good riddance IMO.

I am just here watching Bangladeshis wake up and feel the truth , India has backstabbed them folk this is what we told you all along India is your Enemy

84490-200.png

Pakistanis Told you over and over again do not trust the Snake ... do not trust Indian SNAKE
but your Government (same family) which was servant to India continued to misguide you and now you are stuck enemies on both side of border

During 50's / 60's and 70's they continued to release flood waters into Bangladesh which was main reason for lack of economy in region
I wish and pray to allah that all bangladshis may open their eyes and know who is the enemy.
A monster with tee ranga flag; a lamb coated beast that is surrounds Bangladesh from 3 sides!
And the beast will try it's best to devour Bangladesh .may Allah save Bangladesh always from the beast or dajjal whatever you call it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom