What's new

Myanmar Mig-29 Bombs Chinese villages by mistake

Hi,

With due respect, you didnt read in the context I wrote, I never said anything about denying the fact that bombing never took place. what I meant was, not all of your country's borders are highly secured, there is no need for that as relations with Burma wont require China to place top-end surveillance there. which I doubt after this incident
Also true, I guess China doesn't have much mapping in that area or it doesn't even require to be precise.

Its officially confirmed. "Hong Lei, spokesperson for China’s foreign ministry, said the Chinese government has already expressed its serious concern to the Myanmar side, demanding they get to the bottom of what happened and take effective measures to prevent similar incidents from happening again during a press conference held on March 3."

Its confirmed officially anything that happens aren't stories, you never even tried to read the whole news where it states "Hong Lei, spokesperson for China’s foreign ministry, said the Chinese government has already expressed its serious concern to the Myanmar side, demanding they get to the bottom of what happened and take effective measures to prevent similar incidents from happening again during a press conference held on March 3."

I guess China doesn't have much mapping in that area.
sorry bro,,,didn't read op:D
neway,,,seems like an accident,,no lives lost

You don't know, and you never heard, which not mean that it not happened.
Sino-Myanmar border near the place quite zigzag a great deal. You expect a poorly-trained and poorly-equipped AF can check all necessary details about the difference of one kilometer ?
No action was taken after the incident took place, do not quote false statements. Plus a Jet requires at least 10 Mins to bomb an area plus that to its about 1 Km's into Chinese Territory

How can you accidentally bomb China without PLAAF taking action.

In Indo Pak border, Fighters are sent for intercept within 2 minutes of air violation by either PAF or IAF
thats because we are always ready to kill each other
this is not the case on sino-myanmar border there have no active conflict between each other

More likely that Chinese actually wanted to get rid of these 'rebels' and let Burmese do the job.

Back
Top Bottom