What's new

‘Mysterious metal objects’ in Dadu fell from Hatf V missile: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for explaining.

By the way i don't understand this, why don't pakistan test its missile towards Arabian sea from any place in Baluchistan ? There is enough barren land available in Baluchistan to make missile testing facility there, near the cost just like we have on our eastern cost.

You are welcome. :)

Pakistan does. There is a testing facility present near Somniani (Baluchistan coast), from where the Shaheen series of missiles is tested. But the testing of Ghauri inside Pakistan is unexplainable. They should be conducting it from the coast, as it would also allow for tests at full range of the missile.

A missile with 1300 km range tested over your own land is pretty dangerous i guess if malfunction.?
Of course it is.

But this one was made by him?.Ghauri missile...
So i will take his word on this...But it is possible that later improvements were made top the missile..All details are not released to Public domain.

the guy only knows about uranium when did he became an expert in rocket science

Thanks for explaining.

By the way i don't understand this, why don't pakistan test its missile towards Arabian sea from any place in Baluchistan ? There is enough barren land available in Baluchistan to make missile testing facility there near the coast, just like we have on our eastern coast. A missile with 1300 km range tested over your own land is pretty dangerous i guess if malfunction.?

we found the fallen parts and use them again:chilli:

He has been retired for long enough that he cannot be taken as an authority on the newer versions of the missile.

Hence proved that coming to politics has reduced his popularity....
He wont get Vchengs vote thats for sure ;)

You are welcome. :)

Pakistan does. There is a testing facility present near Somniani (Baluchistan coast), from where the Shaheen series of missiles is tested. But the testing of Ghauri inside Pakistan is unexplainable. They should be conducting it from the coast, as it would also allow for tests at full range of the missile.

Then this one should have been conducted there too, 1300 km is no short distance. I think their will be some good reason for conducting this test on land.

Any guess ? Missile tracking from land based radars ?

Shabash! What an attitude.

After all, how dare the people poke their nose into what their military overlords are doing that led to the debris falling near their homes. Never mind the irony that is is all being done in the name of protecting the people of Pakistan.

The people of Pakistan are owed an explanation as to what happened.

I concur and oppose on some points. I think first of all, PA needs to have a designated spot where there is no civilian population. I would definitely not have a good day if 100 kg debris lands on my head. And I am still a little confused on how military was not tracking their own missile until it's parts started falling on civilian population and only then they rushed there with police.

But I do agree with Safriz on Pak people definitely are too nosy in military matters. First of all there is a safety concern, the material could be dangerous to someone unqualified to handle it i.e. civilians. If someone does die that way further blame is put on military but was that really justified? No one asked civilians to touch military stuff even though military made a mistake in trajectory path.

Then this one should have been conducted there too, 1300 km is no short distance. I think their will be some good reason for conducting this test on land.

Any guess ? Missile tracking from land based radars ?

I really have no idea. Probably, since the missile's main systems (rocket motor) are produced by Khan Research Laboratories, and their launch complex is at Attock, so they want to test it from their launch facility only. (pretty lame speculation, I know)

I think its Minuteman III guidance ring
containing the D37D computer of Hatf V as its flight control .

MM3-guidance-ring.jpg

We can see the two spherical Gyroscope .

D37D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Going by apparent similarities;

Would you like to explain why Pakistani missile has an american inspired guidance ring ?

As per India, Pakistani missile should be 100% Korean / China .. right.

There exists another similar thread, and just two posts were enough to clarify the issue.

It depends on the missile type and technology. After all, Dr. Khan is not a ballistic missile expert, or is he?

he was heading the nuclear program and he knew many other things, he was the leader

if you were one important guy you would know

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3654781 said:
he was heading the nuclear program and he knew many other things, he was the leader

if you were one important guy you would know

And just how long ago was that? Has he been continuously briefed about new developments after his retirement? I think not.

And just how long ago was that? Has he been continuously briefed about new developments after his retirement? I think not.

AQ khan is not some sweeper who cant know, if he wants he can know every thing, he spearheaded the pakistani program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom