What's new

Mystery: How @Abdul Rehman Majeed has remained unbanned for so long?

He was very good batsman ,
This poor guy was responsible for including Imran khan in pakistani cricket team , but Imran khan got this guy out of the team at first opportunity .

IK won Pakistan thec WC Hindu fanatic.

Haven't had much interaction with him, but from what I have seen, he doesn't seem too bad.

I can think of worse members who troll and stealth troll a lot and they aren't banned.

Bumping because this topic is becoming more relevant as the person in question proliferates in starting threads.

I love Majeed, the straight face with which he can post shit, is par excellence. Only Ziaulislam can take him down, with his dry wit and sarcasm. Such diamonds should remain, to enjoy some humor.

Don't forget @El Sidd
He was too good before he calmed down lol. A few Indian members are alright aswell.

He was very good batsman ,
This poor guy was responsible for including Imran khan in pakistani cricket team , but Imran khan got this guy out of the team at first opportunity .
Mj khan was ok in his days but got old and couldn’t run between the wickets. He refused to make way for the younger capable players so got pushed out.. IK did the right thing.. and did not keep him on for the sake of nepotism..

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

He doesn't do anything ban worthy.

I think it would become boring if he and others are banned. As long as he doesn't break the rules it should be fine. He has the right under the constitution of PDF to express himself, we also need people with different point of views, and he's not always incorrect.

No body should be banned. In fact unban all the banned folks.

He's not banned because he brings high traffic from his native land of India.

I think it would become boring if he and others are banned. As long as he doesn't break the rules it should be fine. He has the right under the constitution of PDF to express himself, we also need people with different point of views, and he's not always incorrect.

I change my mind, he's a pain in the backside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom