What's new

Naat Collection

Qom Nasheed

Last edited by a moderator:
Al-Hamdulillah = THE Praise is to God Almighty ...
-
-
-
Hamd-of-GOD ofcourse is right thing to do... BUT "MANY" naats go overboard & attribute divine properties to prophet which is WRONG ...

Don't we say "Al-Hamdulillah" in every prayer, that imply only GOD is worthy of praises... For prophet we r told to pray "durood", which infact is a prayer for prophet that we ask to GOD... Have we been asked to say "praises" of Prophet???
-
-
-
Prophet himself forbade us from going overboard in praising him ...

Bukhari:Volumn 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 817.

... Then Allah's Apostle said, 'Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' ...
-
-
Prophet even forbade us from praising him over prophet Yunus(Jonah), then why praise him so-much that attribute things to him that belong to GOD only ...

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)

Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).

-

(Following video of Dr.Israr Ahmad is deleted now. Gonna have to find alternate link!!! He talked of "Mubalagah"=Exaggeration in Naats...)
Prophet Muhammad said "don't elate me even above prophet Yusuf"...

Watch from minutes:6:20 onwards about naat's full of Mubalgha,,, putting so-much stress on Naat while not saying Hamds that often.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLgfCvJww28

Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.

-----------------------------------------

Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

-
-
-
-
-
http://www.quraniccommandments.com/images/stories/qc/faith/faith_15_2_136.gif
http://www.quraniccommandments.com/images/stories/qc/faith/faith_15_3_84.gif
http://www.quraniccommandments.com/images/stories/qc/faith/faith_15_4_105_151_152.gif
-
-
-
-
-

Many ppl think Durood is praising Prophet Muhammad;; it is NOT.

We are ordered in Quran to say Durood on Prophet Muhammad... EVEN in durood we PRAISE ALLAH & ALLAH ONLY.... we say "Truly, You (ALLAH) are Praiseworthy and Glorious."

Durood is basically a prayer that we ask ALLAH to send peace & blessing on Prophet Muhammad...

Durood does "NOT" mean praising Prophet... Durood is ASKING ALLAH for favours for Prophet... Praises are ALL to ALLAH & ALLAH only.

Here's a Translation of Darood:-
O Allah, let Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the followers of Muhammad,,, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his followers. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

O Allah, bless Muhammad and the followers of Muhammad,,, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his followers. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

=
=
=
http://cdn.islamiclyrics.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Durood-e-Ibrahimi.png

Back
Top Bottom