What's new

NAB has arrested Shehbaz Sharif

Yar bc yeh kaam bipolls sa phela kerna zaroori tha kya? Abb chutia shor marchi ga kah huma dewaar sa lagaya ja raha ha.
Hamara Pakistani voter waisay taqatwar ko ziada vote deta hai. .chahay taqatwar ne uss ki waat hi kyun na lagai ho..

This action will make the voters think that their leaders are weak.. and they will not come out of their holes..

Fawad pleaded guilty to the charges and has opted to play crown witness against ss

Not in my country, not this time it is. Democracy means strengthening civil institutions not by bailing out corrupt and murderous politicians like in india
Fawad who?
Fawad Hassan Fawad or some other Fawad you're talking here?

Lol...tomorrow they will arrest Saad rafique too...elections k mousam ha abe,,,,It is good that they areested Shahbaz though...
Hope one day Zardari will be behind the bars too, if allowed since there is no corruption in Sindh
If Nawaz and Shahbaz can be arrested, why not Zardari? I think NAB ka dar nikal gaya hai..

If Nawaz and Shahbaz can be arrested, why not Zardari? I think NAB ka dar nikal gaya hai..
No, you will be surprised They can't do anything against zardari...He is still in good books of those matters..Leave zardari they can't do shit against Malik riaz let alone zardari..Target is PML-N since PPP is only restricted to Sindh so they are OK with it..
Though PML-N deserved whatever they are facing

Back
Top Bottom