What's new

Nabeel win sur Kshetra trophy as Pakistan win in Indo/pak music contest

All I can say is I am sorry for your parents who raised you as a Low Life Racist PIG.
If I were an Indian I would hang my head in shame for being the same nationality as you.
You have absolutely no class.
Duniya main bevkoofon ki kami nahin, ek dhundo hazaar milenge. :lol:

Ek dum fit baithti hai ispe. :D

Duniya main bevkoofon ki kami nahin, ek dhundo hazaar milenge. :lol:

Ek dum fit baithti hai ispe. :D

I agree Krait, there is no dearth of Idiots on this Planet.

I think in the field of Art, Music or Sports there should be no Nationalism. We should appreciate talent no matter what the nationality.

I think of Indian artists like Kishore and Lata jee as the giants of Hindi Music. you will never hear anything negative from Pakistanis about these great artist and if some lunatic says something negative, they would be laughed out of the room.

I think in the field of Art, Music or Sports there should be no Nationalism. We should appreciate talent no matter what the nationality.
I think of Indian artists like Kishore and Lata jee as the giants of Hindi Music. you will never hear anything negative from Pakistanis about these great artist and if some lunatic says something negative, they would be laughed out of the room.
Last Hope one day shared a Pakistani song, Zulm se Zia, and I kept it playing over and over again. Family asked what has happened to you. :D

I didn't knew Ghulam Ali and Nusrat Sahab were Pakistani for a long time and when I found out I never cared. :D

Nusrat Saheb's songs have been my friend during tough phase.

I am not sure why people fight over it, many times even I dont know who is the singer, composer, lyricist but if song is beautiful or tune is catchy, I love them. Now after seeing label should I start hating the song? Not possible.

I am great fan of Ghulam Ali, Mehdi Hassan, Nusrat saheb, Rahat fateh Ali khan, Shafaqat Amanat Ali and many others. I was listening Nusrat saheb's Qawwali "Tum ek Gorakhdhandha ho" in the evening but one is thing sure I will never agree that Atif is great singer :P . He sings so bad in live audience but he got such a unique and soothing voice that we are technically editing and enjoying! I love his songs too. :)

Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho (Full Qawwali) - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - YouTube

Voting is different issue in India which is similar to Election voting. Here people vote for their region, Cast, sexist and god knows for what reasons. But then it doesn't matter to me unless I get to hear some good songs. I also do believe if it would be a show in Pakistan then that would be same kind of voting.
Regarding Saregamapa, it is almost 20 years old show and given us a lots of singer like Kunal Ganjawala, Shreya Goshal, Shekhar etc. Rest all shows, be it Indian Idol, X factor, Voice of India, Gurkool etc are crap.

Seeing people fighting over Singers and their location is the main reason why there were so much of Dramebaazi in Sur Kshetra. So ladies you are rightly trapped into that.

Why can't you have simply respect for talent rather than labeling their location??

i persnally think that no need for voting when they know that janta vote because of ethnic, state or nationality of singers..there are expert of music, compose, music director, experienced singers there to decide who is better singer...public should not judge but should only enjoy listening raw talent

I am not sure why people fight over it, many times even I dont know who is the singer, composer, lyricist but if song is beautiful or tune is catchy, I love them. Now after seeing label should I start hating the song? Not possible.

I am great fan of Ghulam Ali, Mehdi Hassan, Nusrat saheb, Rahat fateh Ali khan, Shafaqat Amanat Ali and many others. I was listening Nusrat saheb's Qawwali "Tum ek Gorakhdhandha ho" in the evening but one is thing sure I will never agree that Atif is great singer :P . He sings so bad in live audience but he got such a unique and soothing voice that we are technically editing and enjoying! I love his songs too. :)

well atif is just pop singer without proper training of music..he cannot be compare with shafqat who is a classically trained singer. i only like his first albums and songs which he sung in coke studio.

Yaar ek thread bana lo gazal, Pakstani singers and Indian singers ka, jisme Pakistani singers ke song Indians share karen and vice versa. Let see how many of us love work of artists across the border.

Atif is a pop singer... If you think hes a great singer, something's wrong with you. Hes for 12 year old girls khwar over him and his pyar mohabbat songs.

Listen to anything from Mekaal Hassan Band (among the new comers, Atif's age) and you'd be wowed.

Atif is a pop singer... If you think hes a great singer, something's wrong with you. Hes for 12 year old girls khwar over him and his pyar mohabbat songs.

Listen to anything from Mekaal Hassan Band (among the new comers, Atif's age) and you'd be wowed.
Atif is liked by typical romantic guys.

Share this bands good songs.

Himesh Reshamiyaa? Hey Bhagwan !!
Kisne banaya in saab ko captain?

Anyways, congrats to the winner.
Both countries have talented singers no doubt.
show is sur kshetra telecast on color, shahra one and geo.

yea himesh was captain of team india..apne jaise he singers dhoond k laya :p:D
aur jo final mein nhi ahey unn se abb movie mein gawa rha ha songs lol

I have listened to lot of Atif songs and like them ,but the below song is one of my favorite from Shukat Amanat Ali

Combination of Classical and Soft Rock :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have listened to lot of Atif songs and like them ,but the below song is one of my favorite from Shukat Amanat Ali

Combination of Classical and Soft Rock :cheers:

That's also a pop song. Although it sounds better being from Shafqat who is a from an established family of singers.

About Mekaal, listen to Sampooran « Mekaal Hasan Band Waris Shah. Written by this Indian writer, describing the bloodshed in Punjab during the partition.

I watched the show , with my parents very good family show

It certainly had some very good talented singers

Mr Nabeel was very good singer infact I was suprised that such talent , and some others were from Pakistani cities considering the depth of their singing talent ( traditional and classical singing)

I personally thought the other singer in Team India , Mr Yashraj who was eliminated in Semi finals was on Par with Nabeel in term of versitility but he did not made it to finals , he took a challenge from Atif Aslam in one of the Episodes and he had to sing a old Kishore Kumar song (Which was probbly the hardest song in competetion with Yoodling and variation) certainly most entertaining attempt by a singer

My favourite song
This song was actually better then the slower compilation which was used in the Movie by composer, I loved the faster version introduced in the show

Mr Diljan the runner up certainly was the best candidate in term of folk songs and punjabi tunes

Fairly entertaining show .. certainly recommended based on drama and some tension between the administrative team and captains

Some of the challenges on the show were truely very very difficult tasks

The talent on the Sur Kshtra show was most "Production Ready" in term of prepardness and completeness

Some suprising elements of the show were the remixes and modern touches to old songs some of the singers sang the songs in new compilations or formats and the Jury for the Show was highly credible

The show also broke the Myth that Atif is a plain pop singer he showed great knowledge with anything related to Music , he was one of the most active analyser of performances thru out the show and usually his analysis was pretty dead on

Back
Top Bottom