What's new

NACTA issues red alert for Karachi, 1/6/21

Tomcats

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1609950792185.png

Last edited:
This is an important and concerning news, I pray for the safety and security of the people of Karachi.

The hazara massacre was a really well though out attack, the whole country is at protest, karachi at stand still and not a threat alert.

This, and the fact that TTP is regaining its strength. The pieces are adding up.

A new alert has been issued,

ISLAMABAD: Security put on high-alert in Karachi in view of possible terrorist attack following a threat alert issued by the National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA), ARY News reported on Wednesday.

The National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) warned that a vehicle has been prepared to carry out an attack against an unspecified or high-profile building in Karachi in near future.

According to the information collected by security agencies, foreign agencies have planned to carry out a terrorist attack in Karachi and prepared a vehicle in the suburbs of the metropolis.

The institution conveyed the threat alert to the concerned authorities.

1612349116473.png

Earlier on January 6, NACTA had issued a threat alert for Karachi, warning that terrorists-backed by foreign agencies have planned to attack key installations.

The handout issued by the NACTA had read that that key government buildings or installations could be targeted in the attack by foreign-backed terror elements. “The preparation for an attack in Karachi has been completed,” it stated.

For once in my life, I'd like to know the name of those "Foreign agencies" and "Foreign Countries". These "Gumnaam" entities will ever have an identity?

How about these guys issue a LIST OF WHO THESE FOREIGN AGENCIES ARE. And once they have done this, then openly threaten these countries. Maybe I am asking for too much but When will these Generals show some backbone? ? Or maybe they are too busy with DHA.

View attachment 713155

Mashallah, wonder how safe our nuclear codes are.

Anyway, I'm getting my shotgun ready.

This information travels down to district and Tehsil level since it is important for them to know for taking necessary measures. Once it is disseminated down to this level then there is a chance of getting into unauthorized hands wittingly or unwittingly. Please don't worry about nuclear codes, those are in safe hands.
For once in my life, I'd like to know the name of those "Foreign agencies" and "Foreign Countries". These "Gumnaam" entities will ever have an identity?
I believe we are very clear about hostile intelligence agencies, no need to mention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom