What's new

nalanda university - reviving an ancint budhist campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol look at da stupid internet hindus and coniving chinkies on this thread page to make Muslims look bad :lol: :lol:

Criminals are criminals. They do not have any religion. Don't drag religion here. :no:

lol look at da stupid internet hindus and coniving chinkies on this thread page to make Muslims look bad :lol: :lol:

"Chinki" is a racist term buddy. :no:

Xuanzang, at the apex of his 17-year journey across the Himalayas, came to Nalanda University and was welcomed by the scholars there, despite being racially different.

If our ancestors thousands of years ago can be so racially tolerant and welcoming, don't you think that it is something we should try to emulate?

Xuanzang, at the apex of his 17-year journey across the Himalayas, came to Nalanda University and was welcomed by the scholars there, despite being racially different.

If our ancestors thousands of years ago can be so racially tolerant, don't you think that it is something amazing?

dont call me buddy first of all. i dont care about nalanda balanda crap. all these myths are just fake stories to malign Muslims.

dont call me buddy first of all. i dont care about nalanda balanda crap. all these myths are just fake stories to malign Muslims.

There is a wealth of historical evidence here.

Even scholars from Ancient China wrote about it, after a 17-year land journey over the Himalayas. Seventeen year journey, that is no joke. In those days it was half a lifetime.

Next we should look into reviving Humpi...once considered the most beautiful city in the world, destroyed by you know who.

yeah we know the followers of a barbaric,liar and selfish desert dweller

Nalanda should really be an International University in India, administered jointly/together by India, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Bhutan and any country which has a lot of Budhists.

instead of being run as an Indian international university.

That means, the board should comprise of academicians and scholars from all these countries equally.

That would significantly increase it's international repo. A good idea, indeed!

Nalanda should really be an International University in India, administered jointly/together by India, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Bhutan and any country which has a lot of Budhists.

That means, the board should comprise of academicians and scholars from all these countries equally.

"Like a Hun, staring at the gates of Rome".

When Rome fell to the Barbarian invasions, the Barbarians didn't know what to do with it either. Like a monkey with a typewriter.

To their credit, when the Romans destroyed the Greek Empire, they were fully aware of how much more advanced the Greeks were. And they made good use of it.

Not so with the Barbarians. After sacking Rome, they lost even the ability to read and write, which was the beginning of the Dark Ages in Europe.

Yes. That aptly describes the role of Islamic civilisation in destroying the scientific and literary lead of ancient Indian civilisation.

It was your fucktard mongol cousins that burned places of learning in baghdad and elsewhere in the middle east when you invaded, so stop playing the victim.

"Like a Hun, staring at the gates of Rome".

When Rome fell to the Barbarian invasions, the Barbarians didn't know what to do with it either. Like a monkey with a typewriter.

To their credit, when the Romans destroyed the Greek Empire, they were fully aware of how much more advanced the Greeks were. And they made good use of it.

Not so with the Barbarians. After sacking Rome, they lost even the ability to read and write, which was the beginning of the Dark Ages in Europe.

It is good to see an ancient university reviving, hope India can have a good use of it.

Did Muslims do anything good for the world? Tell us some examples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
Thousands more examples where that came from, just thought this would hit closer to home.

I think that's the idea right. PS- Japan is also a major contributor to the project.

If our ancestors thousands of years ago can be so racially tolerant and welcoming, don't you think that it is something we should try to emulate?

I don't think race was ever a problem at Nalanda, people from Japan, areas around current malaysia etc. are known to have come down. All that was needed was to have the scholastic aptitude (ie be unlike me :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom