What's new

Namak Haram Vent their Frustration on Pakistani Fans in Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back ! where you came ....

1662585140772.png

The character of these bastard afghans is such that they'll attack you when you least expect and are the most unprepared and also to attack the very hand that fed them and saved them

Their behavior always reminds me of the story of the turtle and the scorpion. There was once a scorpion stuck in the middle of a river with rising waters. A turtle is passing by and the scorpion asks the turtle for a ride to take him to dry land. The turtle agrees and lets the scorpion ride its shell. As it starts to swim towards land , the scorpion tries to sting the turtle. The turtles asks the scorpion why are you doing this. The scorpion replies that it is my nature to do so. In response the turtle starts to go below the water to which the scorpion asks why are you doing this. The turtle responds that so it is my nature too, to go below the water surface from time to time. As the turtle goes under water the stupid scorpion drowns and that was the end of him.

These stupid Afghans are no different than the scorpion to whom the turtle tried to save by giving him a ride to dry land and the Afghans perhaps should be given the same treatment that the turtle eventually gave to scorpion.

where did you see the "Pakistanio ki racism" ?
Irony of our nation is kay humain dosron ki izaat, jaan, maal ziada aziz hoti hai na kay apni.
very true... hmari achai hi hamein doob leti hai

Afghanistan ka sath cricket match ke doran ab fans ko allow nahi Karna chaheya yeh bhadwa ha Inko batao Tumhe cricket kisna sikhai tumhara koi Haq nahi banta

Aur us bhadwa Afghani bowler ki Gand par itni lite Maro bhadwa Teri aukat ha bhanchood ka Asif ko Dhaka de Raha ha jab tu liquid form ma bhi nahi tha tabse Yahan Sharjah ma pak teamo ki Gand Marta a Raha ha

Takabur Karna wala zalil khuar hota ha

The character of these bastard afghans is such that they'll attack you when you least expect and are the most unprepared and also to attack the very hand that fed them and saved them

Their behavior always reminds me of the story of the turtle and the scorpion. There was once a scorpion stuck in the middle of a river with rising waters. A turtle is passing by and the scorpion asks the turtle for a ride to take him to dry land. The turtle agrees and lets the scorpion ride its shell. As it starts to swim towards land , the scorpion tries to sting the turtle. The turtles asks the scorpion why are you doing this. The scorpion replies that it is my nature to do so. In response the turtle starts to go below the water to which the scorpion asks why are you doing this. The turtle responds that so it is my nature too, to go below the water surface from time to time. As the turtle goes under water the stupid scorpion drowns and that was the end of him.

These stupid Afghans are no different than the scorpion to whom the turtle tried to save by giving him a ride to dry land and the Afghans perhaps should be given the same treatment that the turtle eventually gave to scorpion.
Agreed start the campaign no rent home shops to any afghanis in pak take them out now

Pathetic.

For all we have done for them, these guys sure are ungrateful.

And more so, why the heck would you do this in UAE of all places, where the cops can get into your homes where 5 of you live together in a single room and kick your butts out before you can wear your shalwar? Morons.

Next time Pakistani fans will go like this against Afghanistan match.....

1662588167927.png

Next time Pakistani fans will go like this against Afghanistan match.....

View attachment 876989

Tanday ho jao bhai. Koi itni bhi baat ne he. Woh plastic ki kursi’a penk re te aur tu bandook le kar nikal ne wala he.

It’s a game. All this fighting and swearing only leads to fasad and is counter productive.

My Humble request is to respect he neighbors and avoid using degrading terminology

Afghanistan is our neighboring nation and Muslims across the border
They played game in right mind set and came hard at Pakistan , to compete at highest level

And at one point in History the people of Afghanistan were part of greater regional States including modern day Pakistan

Enjoy sport to extent as it is a sport competition

It looks really bad as Pakistani we use harsh words against neighboring Muslims

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom