What's new

Narendra Modi addressing the India Today Coclave 2013

If people can't watch the whole video, then I will highly recommend watching the first 15 minutes, it is pretty impressive as to much improvement has been brought to Gujarat through good governance.

NM never fails to impress with every speech he makes.. & he backs it up with his deeds as well. Can't imagine any other politicians of that kind in India at the present moment!

NM never fails to impress with every speech he makes.. & he backs it up with his deeds as well. Can't imagine any other politicians of that kind in India at the present moment!
Twitter went crazy. :D

That last guy ruined the talk.

Destroyed MNREGA etc. in one sentence. :D

Best - Every Indian needs protection. Every child should go to school. Why divide the society ?

I haven't seen such a well researched Politician with No Non-sense. He redefined Sarcasm and Sense of Humor in Indian Politics.

Solution for every problem, and practical one.

Even Kiran Bedi appreciated him saying this guy know the governance from ground, that's why he knows all the problems.

This man is overhyped. Yes he talks big but Guj is no Hong Kong. Please someone show him the reality. It is not even better than the better than other states of India like Punjab and Maharashtra.

This man is overhyped. Yes he talks big but Guj is no Hong Kong. Please someone show him the reality. It is not even better than the better than other states of India like Punjab and Maharashtra.

Tell us the numbers how Punjab and Maharashtra have done better than Gujarat in past 10 years?

Also, just let us know when the leaders of any state are able to achieve something like below

Narendra Modi dedicates 'world's first' canal-top solar project to nation - Economic Times

If you have no examples to back your rant that stop posting crap!!

Tell us the numbers how Punjab and Maharashtra have done better than Gujarat in past 10 years?

Also, just let us know when the leaders of any state are able to achieve something like below

Narendra Modi dedicates 'world's first' canal-top solar project to nation - Economic Times

If you have no examples to back your rant that stop posting crap!!

I dont post crap, I measure development on the basis of economy, per capita income and electricity consumption. No doubt Gujarat has done an amazing job, whose denying that??? But there was no miracle like he says all the time. Gujarat has done what Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Bangalore etc have done. There was no economic South Korean type miracle happeneing here. Come on, if there was then please lemme know. Thanks

He is a great capitalist, but still hasn't made his state the Hong Kong like he claims.

Can leaders of Punjab and Maharashtra take question like him ?

Do you know about 20-25,000 Crore Irrigation Scam by Deputy CM which first left the post and now back to his post after scam ? At the time when Maharashtra is having drought.

Did you see how many women are employed in Gujarat ?
Did Maharashtra and Punjab had rise in water table ?

Can anyone be so blunt about Indian politics ?

No mention of Hindu, Muslim, connecting all holy places like Haridvar, Ajmer Dargah etc.

Have you not noticed the innovative solutions ?

I don't worship Modi but I support him because he is talking with changes he already brought, not promising without any backing.

I support him so that all Political parties start doing politics in this fashion. Parties like Congress, SP, BSP, TMC etc. have divided the society on religious, caste ground even more.

Can leaders of Punjab and Maharashtra take question like him ?

Do you know about 20-25,000 Crore Irrigation Scam by Deputy CM which first left the post and now back to his post after scam ? At the time when Maharashtra is having drought.

Did you see how many women are employed in Gujarat ?
Did Maharashtra and Punjab had rise in water table ?

Can anyone be so blunt about Indian politics ?

No mention of Hindu, Muslim, connecting all holy places like Haridvar, Ajmer Dargah etc.

Have you not noticed the innovative solutions ?

I don't worship Modi but I support him because he is talking with changes he already brought, not promising without any backing.

I support him so that all Political parties start doing politics in this fashion. Parties like Congress, SP, BSP, TMC etc. have divided the society on religious, caste ground even more.

He is just another good leader. Thats all Ill say. I dont see any genius there.

He is just another good leader. That's all Ill say. I don't see any genius there.
Define Genius and a good leader ?

He has made the lazy Bureaucracy active. He has made people to contribute in the developmental work with Government rather than people asking Govt. and spectate. Raja aur Praja, they should work together.

What he did for tribals in Gujarat, I think if its done in Naxalite areas, he can uproot the base of Naxalism in few years.

Peace and stability comes when society is busy in working, learning, discussing in constructive way. Government should provide the necessary means so that people can do all these things.

Idea of sending band bazas to the house of tax defaulters was epic :)
Yup. I enjoyed entire talk of his. Even young people were saying on Twitter that its the first time they have listened to a Politician for more than 2 hours with this interest.

My suggestion to NaMo

Kindly launch series of your speeches of 1 hr. as weekly TV show to inspire Indians. Sunday Prime Time is best time.

Maharashtra - Only mumbai and pune are the golden eggs. When you move into Vidharbha the area is still stuck in the early 20th century with farmer suicides and droughts.

But in Gujarat with a similar climate he has managed to conserve water by an innovative mix of drip irrigation and a vast network of check dams, ponds that was constructed in his period.

Punjab - maybe you are talking of the Punjab we knew some days before. Now its pretty much stagnant.

I watched the speech. Not the best speaker (certainly not in the Vajpayee class) but was very impressed with his approach to problems. I'm not sure how he will fare if he becomes PM but this guy is quite clearly a very able administrator(2002 riots aside). He certainly won't lack for ideas or the ability think of an out of the box solution for a problem.

Back
Top Bottom