What's new

Narendra Modi on pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Best of luck. As I said in a country like India controversial individuals like Modi can become PM. Nothing surprising.

toh tumarah desh konse sone chaandi ka bana hai jo zardari jaisey pohuchi hui cheez ko PRESIDENT bana dia ? kamaal karte ho yar, kabhi hasi aati tum logo pe toh kabhi taras :|

Modi is the way to go.

Modi is the way to go.

Gujrati muslims seem to have contented with this clown. Poor guys don't have any other choice.

Indian/Hindu Muslims have all choice, right from Pin to Plane. Mulla-yam, Sonia Maino, Mamta Banerjee, Nitish Kumar etc...

Instead of these "champions of Sickularism" Gujarati Muslim chose NaMo. No one can threat Muslims (Remember Famous Gandhi's quote?).. Infact No one in world can threat Muslims .

Abey Miah, he's your mess, you deal with him.
Aap key mantry, votes kay liye, Pakistan kay khilaf bakwas kartey rahtey hain, magar asal main, woh aap ko yaeni , janta ko bewqouf banatey hain.....yea Indian gidar bakyan bahoot suneen hain.

mazerat ke saath jammer bhaiya yiour a eductaed man and quite knowlegdeable aswell kindly try to see the NaMo's good work rather than just critizing on just one issue which has been prooven false istead of his opponents(congress & there false propoganda & selective love for justice) you will get your asnwer Narender Bhai Modi is not owr mess but owr pride he has shown and made a bench mark in corruption free and hard working politikcs for India all so called secularist onli attack him as non of them know they cant be even tenth as non currupt as he has prooved time and again and indian puplick is not fool lolzz they een after so many diff. threw clown like lallu and co. owt of power here things dont work on dictats of army & fedual lords whims and fancies here in india specially gujrat people are quite smart and they know whome to trust hope u got my point sir :azn:

@AKASH.A

And Pakistani Muslim hate him!

And N.M is smart, he knows he cant block the rivers or bad things will happen. Pakistan is not a pushover to India, blocking rivers is like declaring nuclear war on Pakistan, and Pakistan will definently respond greatly

We have enough rivers and water in India to meet our demands for now. When we need more water , we will block the rivers and you'll sit quietly and watch us do so. Also , as you speak , 3 dams are being constructed on Indus river. I'm waiting for Pakistan's deadly response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Speech my Modi chodi, Bring it on Modi chodi.

Awesome Speech my Modi chodi, Bring it on Modi chodi.

Wow where is mods now ...no surprises to your intellect SIR when You dint had an answer to started abusive words to deviate and start a spam great typical Pakistani :no:

Man made controversy. Lie, propaganda. Sanjeev bhat is a kongress agent (His wife got Kongress Ticket). Teesta lie was exposed by Sonia appointed SIT and court. No one will listen ur bark here, We know the truth.

Go vote for him. If someone of character of Modi becomes a PM of a country that I hate. I won't mind such scenario. :)

Wow where is mods now ...no surprises to your intellect SIR when You dint had an answer to started abusive words to deviate and start a spam great typical Pakistani :no:

Well thats what we think of him, So no intellect required for this type of guy.

Oh mods can send me the infraction no issue.

And I see no need to give detail answer to his threats.We just say bring it on Modi chodi

toh tumarah desh konse sone chaandi ka bana hai jo zardari jaisey pohuchi hui cheez ko PRESIDENT bana dia ? kamaal karte ho yar, kabhi hasi aati tum logo pe toh kabhi taras :|

Zardari was voted by the parliament while clown like would be voted by clown like you. Big difference. :)

Indian/Hindu Muslims have all choice, right from Pin to Plane. Mulla-yam, Sonia Maino, Mamta Banerjee, Nitish Kumar etc...

Instead of these "champions of Sickularism" Gujarati Muslim chose NaMo. No one can threat Muslims (Remember Famous Gandhi's quote?).. Infact No one in world can threat Muslims .

Yeah no one can threaten Muslims. Even after riots like Gujrat, no b@stard can threaten muslims. True.

Well thats what we think of him, So no intellect required for this type of guy.

Oh mods can send me the infraction no issue.

And I see no need to give detail answer to his threats.We just say bring it on Modi chodi

ya right :cheers:

Every one waiting for same, But I don't think that He will teach lesson to Pakistan, bcoz Pakistan never want to learn. Modi top Priority will be..

1. Eradication of corruption and red tape (Neither I will take bribe, nor will allow you to take).
2. He will focus equal priority on 3 sector of Indian economy (Bajpai govt worked on Service and Industry sector while Agri sector was not taken care of)H
3. On terrorism he will take tough stands, IN Gujrat terrorists are caught in days.
4. He will have good foreign policy like Indira gandhi.
5. @China: He will give tough competition to China in economy.
6. @israel: He will make stronger ties with Israel to counter global Jihad.
7. @pakistan: Ignore... He will ignore Pakistan.

I think in addition if Modi becomes PM expect India going closer to China and other Asian countries vis a vis US/Eurpoe.
Also a renegotiation of IWT could be a possibility considering its heavily loaded in favor of Pakistan. Make no mistake he is a very smart man. He will finds all the chinks in Pakistans armor to to punish her. But don't expect any overt action or war.
For Economy will be most important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ek bat modi ban jaye p.m. Pakistan ki jena haram ho jaye ga. Wil luv that day :D

aur hum jaise chup beithe rahe ge :lol: america to travel nahi ker sakta modi, apne amriki baaap ko to bech me la hi nahi sakta to kia khak kare ga pakistan ka :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom