What's new

Narendra Modi: People's choice as PM of India?

Even as a Bengali from West Bengal I support Narendra Modi as PM of India........

To hell with all those 'secularist thieves'......We're really sick and tired of CORRUPTION.....

I Just want India to perform like Gujarat......nothing esle matters right now......

India has a fake democracy.

Majority of Indians live in villages, many of them are illiterate, they vote on basis of caste and religion.

Where votes are bought by money, how can you call it a democracy?
Well, the educated middle class and upper class also votes on the issues which it thinks affects them. Why should poor and illeterates be any different. They vote for people who they think will best represent them, how is that fake?

My own state of Goa people including my self voted for BJP Only on the condition that rightwings or extremist from any religion should not be entertained if BJP comes to power,the reason is developement along with communal harmony is wat is expected from a common man . and so far Parrikar has been doing a great job in both . thats the way it should go

If the BJP had any brains, they would make Manohar Parrikar their leader. The guy works like Modi but has none of the baggage involved. About time we had a non-controversial, highly educated, forward looking leader from the BJP instead of the same,tired faces in Delhi.

I would like to go with people's choice of having NM as our new Pm regardless of how many obstacles he has to face .
narendra_modi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom