What's new

Narendra Modi won’t stop hugging world leaders no matter how awkward it is

Globalization is the new colonialism and India is working hard to please its masters.

I dont think it s the hug that is problem here. The look he gives after like he is about to plant his lips on the person hahaha. I dont think its very common in west to Hug each other so someone should tell him jadoo ki japhi wont work on goras.

Just look at both "guys" ..... KNSAAAAA BROTHERHOOOOD HAI IS MAIN :lol::lol:

o-MODI-MEME-0-900.jpg

All set for lambada. HAHAHA

Things you have to do to get favors! But hey, he is doing this for his country, good on him.

bhai we have this culture of hugging our friends and people we want to be close to.It may be awkward for western people but I am not feeling any awkwardness in it.Its just a way to showing the intentions.Pakistanis too can relate as they share same thing.

bhai we have this culture of hugging our friends and people we want to be close to.It may be awkward for western people but I am not feeling any awkwardness in it.Its just a way to showing the intentions.Pakistanis too can relate as they share same thing.
yr maybe ur right but this? :confused:
CZfZ2jtVAAEqErB.jpg

He should try to hug a pathan...
My dad hates hugs, he's okay with his family hugging him. But at functions. He avoids hugs; frankly gets him agitated. If you'd approach him with arms wide open, he'll offer you his hand. :woot:
Most hilarious sight to see.

:rofl: LOL, actually agree with this one, some of them do come off as pretty awkward :P

but to be fair, it's a cultural thing, here in south asia it's just a warm greeting, and Modi isn't the most 'polished' guy so maybe that bit of cultural nuance from a western pov skipped him, look at him and Abe though, those are some good vibes there. :D

shame no hug with Putin though, the body language there was terrible when the two met. :(

He should try to hug a pathan...
who knows, he might already have

2015_12$largeimg11_Friday_2015_204734764.png

:P

@kahonapyarhai is back after a lull. Tomorrow we shall see again a horde of threads with weird topics picked up from every obscure news papers around the world, specially from every corners of India!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom