What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in trolling Buttstrong...:azn:

Where is Buttstrong (tens of farts be upon him)?
15042.gif

Bwahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahaha oh teri ki
15042.gif
15042.gif
15042.gif
15042.gif

@KRAIT, immediately issue domicile papers, along with ID/Passports and marketing materials for new recruits. :enjoy:

@Talon / @arp2041 do the necessary vetting.

Tum sab pagal ho aur mujhe bhi kar diya... Fact is I discovered Naswaristaan 2 full years after joining PDF (what a shame!) and for the last 2 days, my life has changed (Here webby also trolls)...! I think we should start printing passports of Naswaristaan, it'd roll into black within a week...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut Has many stories like this, but none took the gun. Otherwise they would have been jail. Joru ke baap ko samjhana padta hai, Dhamkana nahin. :D

Nahin maane to bhaag ke shaadi, naya ghar basa lo. :enjoy:

@KRAIT, immediately issue domicile papers, along with ID/Passports and marketing materials for new recruits. :enjoy:

@Talon / @arp2041 do the necessary vetting.

I think I'd take the position of the propaganda minister of the newly found republic (now I am behaving like Columbus telling Native Americans that Columbus discovered them)... Been dreaming of that since childhood

He likes them, just at the crux of menopause, so he can make them wish they had couple more years in them --- in other words he wants the troll the older women as well! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Aeronaut @KRAIT @hinduguy: Aaj mera khayal hai kay @Armstrong ka koi ganda din hai... I even trolled him on other threads... :woot:

how did this start @Armstrong??

u like old ladies???:what:

Yes you do mate.. Please continue.... we thoroughly enjoyed the "tons of farts" jibe.... :pop:

I don't know, but I get sooo creative when it comes to bothering you...
945949.gif

He like them, just at the crux of menopause, so he can make them wish they had couple more years in them --- in other words he wants the troll the older women as well! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Aeronaut @KRAIT @hinduguy: Aaj mera khayal hai kay @Armstrong ka koi ganda din hai... I even trolled him on other threads... :woot:

Yes you do mate.. Please continue.... we thoroughly enjoyed the "tons of farts" jibe.... :pop:

interesting....

didnt know this.:P

@Hyperion You should consider to establish a military industrial unit if Pakistan ever allows private enterprise to tap into this market... I can be your chief testing expert and Buttstrong can be your CFO. :D

Lala, if I am ever gonna get into this business, then I would like all of you guys to help me build a small arms industry. It would be awesome to troll the terrorists with the following: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u> You should consider to establish a military industrial unit if Pakistan ever allows private enterprise to tap into this market... I can be your chief testing expert and Buttstrong can be your CFO. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom