What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko Those people even differentiate among Hindus yaar and make pathetic comments based on castes.

Do you think people like me, arp, spark etc will ever doubt your loyalty ? It doesn't come to my mind unless someone say something about it.

If you react to these people, you indirectly enforce them as they want the reaction. If you ignore, people will shut him up. People like me and arp will kick their a$$ everyday. :butcher: We love to do that. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion i have OBSERVED that @KRAIT's MUJRA is in high demand these days.

Can you do something to convince krait???

We will get even those people in NASWARABAD who have avoided this thread uptill now.

What Say??

A special "moment" in Naswarabad.. :smitten:

@KRAIT @seiko ---- Should we order the sweets - rishta pakka samjhain? :D

@arp2041 @JonAsad

@Talon -- take out the marriage reigister and fire up "Agni" for pheraz... or will it be civil marriage? :smitten:

and i can recite the mantras for the marriage.:raise:

A special "moment" in Naswarabad.. :smitten:

@KRAIT @seiko ---- Should we order the sweets - rishta pakka samjhain? :D

@arp2041 @JonAsad

@Talon -- take out the marriage reigister and fire up "Agni" for pheraz... or will it be civil marriage? :smitten:

and i can recite the mantras for the marriage.:raise:

We will get even those people in NASWARABAD who have avoided this thread uptill now.

What Say??
kiamot ki alamat hey
:fie:

Yara, she is one moody lady. I tried my best couple weeks back when some Dubai Sheiks were here. She refused outright, she said that only if @SpArK, @JonAsad and @Skull and Bones insist and are there to watch it, only then she may consider.... :omghaha:

What Say??

@KRAIT, you are overdoing it... christians are considered more liberal than hindus in India...
and lot of christian virtues resonates well among pacifist hindus... till the vhp and new age missionaries started fighting..

Talon, how do you cure procrastination ? :cray:
I know.. will tell you tomorrow.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom