What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
our demand was we will use both urdhu and Bangla as official language, even we did not wanted to seperate, we said let us run our side by ourselves but we will have pakistan flag and money. but west pakistan government said east pakistan se admi nehi chahiye only mitti chahiye. after that we had no choice.

No...no Bangla as the Official Language, sorry ! Because then I'd want Punjabi as mine, a Pukhtoon would want Pashto & so on & so forth for others; Urdu made the most sense & was the only impartial language of the lot ! :tup:

The other part - I agree ! We should have each been allowed to run our federating units in the manner we see fit !

@Ayush His most toughest dance was Main Hoon Naa. But I did got hold of it. Performed in college while I was drunk. :D

Thank God, no one noticed. :lol:

when you are drunk,or better s*****d,you get a higher sense of confidence,dont you??:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, apni bangla bolbe na keno... try kore dekhun...
bangla urdu/hindi r moton ..gay language noi..
khaen gay.. peen gay... hasen gay.. wtf..

msg fwd to @Mirzay

@hinduguy

@Armstrong is cute and all....high tolerance with whatever is thrown his way...a little too philosophical

AT LEAST he is HONEST about what he wants or likes (for now) seen too many guys lie with straight faces! :blink: so truth bit is a plus point...

He is a good brother! :D
GULP...:suicide:
then im a bad bro! I knew it!

kal @KRAIT aur @JonAsad bol rahey they ki woh dono shadi kar lenge HASEENA sey agar chance miley toh.

even @Imran Khan bhi :rofl:

toh maine DOSTO key liye kurbani dedi, jao tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge :rofl:

nhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri wife haseen ke grand daughter jitni hai main ab haseena ko naani amaan keh ker bulaoon ga :astagh:

@Armstrong, apni bangla bolbe na keno... try kore dekhun...
bangla urdu/hindi r moton ..gay language noi..
khaen gay.. peen gay... hasen gay.. wtf..

Mereiii kooo kiyaa bollliii tummm ? :angry:

Miyaan yeh teriii Bengali mujhe nahin samajhee aaatiiii ! :undecided:

No...no Bangla as the Official Language, sorry ! Because then I'd want Punjabi as mine, a Pukhtoon would want Pashto & so on & so forth for others; Urdu made the most sense & was the only impartial language of the lot ! :tup:

The other part - I agree ! We should have each been allowed to run our federating units in the manner we see fit !

1.majority was bangla speaking people so if you be democratic, then Bangla should be get priority
2. then India should face same problem according to you, even worse , but actual scenario says different thing.

1.majority was bangla speaking people so if you be democratic, then Bangla should be get priority
2. then India should face same problem according to you, even worse , but actual scenario says different thing.

pk te 4 jati thake punjabi sindhi baloch pathan oder sobai nijeder vasa ache culture ase ora oder matrivasa bad diye urdu ke

accept korechilo ake oporer sathe kothopokothonen jonno we didnt accept that. its f9 dont blame them for that. they have a solid

point 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom