What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but do you know that Sikkim before being a State of India was an Independent Kingdom??

It's circumstances forced it to join India.

I am just saying that there CAN be such circumstances with Nepal as well.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...why-nepal-shouldjoin-india-4.html#post3959536

Sikkim was comparabily very small state than Nepal.. and there was virtually no resistence at all.. Not in the case of Nepal.. Maoists will oppose it at any cost and we have another Kashmir in our hands which now will be supported by China also ..

Hawww... btw @seiko yeh terey shaukh hain...

Picking up cucumbers at wal-mart?

OK bye.......
yaar edit my comment before you go!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those threads are always fun. Nepalis have never liked Indians. Especially the communists. Furthermore they claim darjeeling and sikkim

Nepalis as a whole do not hate India.. Some of them are part of Ghurka regiment also.. Yes Maosist hate India but it was leaders like Sitaram Yechuri who brokered peace between the government and Maosists there.. So we have leverage on them if needed :enjoy:

:rofl:
ok naughty boy!
Some aunties can beat u too especialy Ak74-A![dangerous auntie]
Whats your strategy in CnC generals!

Defence Tactics:

1- Make your planes patrol at random places of the map. NOT at your location

2- Put task forces at several locations at the frontline.
(TF= 2 upgraded humvees carrying 4 missile defenders, 1 Pathfinder at each car, 2 paladin tanks, 1 avenger a platoon of Rangers and a attack heli a.k.a Commanche)

3- Take position inside every civilian house near you installitions

Attack Tactics:

1- You should have a large aircraft fleet, so built more than 6 airfields

2- Create 2 Armored Divisons (they of them should be superior by both number and tech)

3- Create a SOF Company. And rotor fixed aircraft squadron to carry them.

4- built 2 super weapon silos

THE OPERATION:

1- Launch an SOF Raid to destroy the power plants to disable the anti-air systems

2- Just after the raid launch a massive air strike against enemy targets

3- Give the "Search & Destroy" order to all ground units. And support the operation with superweapons during the combat.

How's that? ;)

Defence Tactics:

1- Make your planes patrol at random places of the map. NOT at your location

2- Put task forces at several locations at the frontline.
(TF= 2 upgraded humvees carrying 4 missile defenders, 1 Pathfinder at each car, 2 paladin tanks, 1 avenger a platoon of Rangers and a attack heli a.k.a Commanche)

3- Take position inside every civilian house near you installitions

Attack Tactics:

1- You should have a large aircraft fleet, so built more than 6 airfields

2- Create 2 Armored Divisons (they of them should be superior by both number and tech)

3- Create a SOF Company. And rotor fixed aircraft squadron to carry them.

4- built 2 super weapon silos

THE OPERATION:

1- Launch an SOF Raid to destroy the power plants to disable the anti-air systems

2- Just after the raid launch a massive air strike against enemy targets

3- Give the "Search & Destroy" order to all ground units. And support the operation with superweapons during the combat.

How's that? ;)

excelent buddy! :cheers:
i used to play china so and mostly maps with few choke points so,
First of all i collect $$
and make two overlords to protect the base(they can defeat any any army] , upgrade them with gattling gun!
And make a propoganda tower in between! Hallelujia an unbreakable wall! And rest of the choke points with flame tanks and gattling turret
Then i concentrate on base building!
Create about 15 battle masters!2 nukes! And 2 airbases.
.and two nuke cannons.
By this time my overlords are vetrans by fending off attacks! And Now they can destroy any enemy and i take two nuke cannons with me! And nuke missiles finish the jobs!
And jets do the SEAD ops first and then napalm fire strikes!

@arp2041 yaar your post also.. Do not get into trouble :P
edit ths too!

thankyou :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom