What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not romantic at all...... so negative on that one....... :devil:

You are confusing all the other things I promised you in bed...... :P

Lmaoo you have ur own way with romance, e.g. thanking my posts so fast and becoming active as soon as I come on :D Don't think I don't notice, it's a separate story that I choose not to be vocal about it ;)

Oh yeah......those things on the bed....i thought u said on a faraway exotic beach :D

so you're saying that u don't give a damn about ur country !!! :pop:

He doesn't feel the need to flash his patriotism.....:P But is perhaps the most patriotic on this thread!

Carnival in my working company CISCO Bangalore

532120_658344977511051_124804697_n.jpg

lf5j.jpg

frc4.jpg

@Hyperion @Alpha1

Suzuki Hayabusa and Intruder 1800 .... :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah.... everyday, every night, anywhere........ who cares about a beach or a barn...... actually yum yum barn sounds much better in my head.... :D

And don't jinx it by saying I come online so fast........ I'm leaving for business on monday....... :laughcry:

Lmaoo you have ur own way with romance, e.g. thanking my posts so fast and becoming active as soon as I come on :D Don't think I don't notice, it's a separate story that I choose not to be vocal about it ;)

Oh yeah......those things on the bed....i thought u said on a faraway exotic beach :D

He doesn't feel the need to flash his patriotism.....:P But is perhaps the most patriotic on this thread!

Nah.... everyday, every night, anywhere........ who cares about a beach or a barn...... actually yum yum barn sounds much better in my head.... :D

And don't jinx it by saying I come online so fast........ I'm leaving for business on monday....... :laughcry:

Hold up there cowboy.....we need to save some time for nice discussions..now I can't talk if u r ......LOLOL .....actually, yes barn does sound nice ;)

I didn't say online, i said you become active...there is a difference baby! Huhhhhh why??? Lies, you're probably just taking a break from me :whistle: my spooks informed me! :D

LOL... OK.... first 30 minutes everyday we dedicate to decent discussions. agreed.. :D

Maybe.. maybe not.... who knows one day I pop up in NYC, then what will you do??? :P

Hold up there cowboy.....we need to save some time for nice discussions..now I can't talk if u r ......LOLOL .....actually, yes barn does sound nice ;)

I didn't say online, i said you become active...there is a difference baby! Huhhhhh why??? Lies, you're probably just taking a break from me :whistle: my spooks informed me! :D

LOL... OK.... first 30 minutes everyday we dedicate to decent discussions. agreed.. :D

Maybe.. maybe not.... who knows one day I pop up in NYC, then what will you do??? :P

Babe, you're definition of "decent discussions" is probably a debate on whether we should have cereal or eggs for breakfast! so no agreement! :P

:lol: as if you have the audacity to! Oh pleaseee.....stop bluffing....even if it is pretentiously ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom