What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone I know has some sort of baggage... don't want to thrust morons on such a sweet soul...... she thinks in binary...... either YES or NO... 0 / 1....... and the people I know, think 1@#$%^&Z A$#$%^&&10....... so what can I do? :blink:

awwwwww I agree.... @Talon deserves a prince.....so talon i'll buy you a frog and let's see if it turns into one! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeezuuu... babes.... you surely have got some temper on you...... like me...... wouldn't you agree? :P

Furthermore, you also enjoy playing catch me game, not that I don't enjoy catching you everyday..... :kiss3:

awwwwww I agree.... @Talon deserves a prince.....so talon i'll buy you a frog and let's see if it turns into one! :D

I have a questiion to you guys.

How much time do you sleep in 24 hours/a day in average?

I feel bad if can not complete at least 6 hours of sleeping at day or night.

:rofl: I want this 1:

Northern-glassfrog-Hyalinobatrachium-fleischmanni-Alejandro-Arteaga-600x600.jpg

Native to Venezuela, the Glass Frogs belong to the amphibian family Centrolenidae (order Anura). While the general background coloration of most glass frogs is primarily lime green, the abdominal skin of some members of this family is transparent, so that the heart, liver, and digestive tract are visible through their translucent skin.

10 - 12 on weekends (that's 5 days for me)..... 4 - 5 weekdays (2 days)..... why such a question? :P

I have a questiion to you guys.

How much time do you sleep in 24 hours/a day in average?

I feel bad if can not complete at least 6 hours of sleeping at day or night.

Zeezuuu... babes.... you surely have got some temper on you...... like me...... wouldn't you agree? :P

Furthermore, you also enjoy playing catch me game, not that I don't enjoy catching you everyday..... :kiss3:

If I had to answer questions about myself, I would be fillin gout a job application right now....I expect more from you...figure it all out on our own babes I gives you more than enough to work with ;)

temper though....nope....unless it goes against my morals...i am VERY strict on that....other than that I neverrrrrrr get mad! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom