What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADs are funny!!!

Ya trying hard....
Had AFCAT last month...
by the way 2morrow have CDSE....

Oh good! Badi taraki karoge, desh ke hit me kaam karna chahate ho.
respect.gif

Ok so @Ayush and @S-DUCT shall get me that high alt, long range, 9g maneuverable, VLO UCAV

AND you shall design a next gen jammer pod- based on an active ESA, capable of inserting tailored data streams into remote systems. High reliability, high modularity. And an EW warfare suite capable of implementing the cross-eye technique among other things

Otherwise, like Ayu and S it'll be a dose of severe phantein (beating).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, in mediterranean I'd recommend that you visit all of the places.... every country has it's own historical places to enjoy.... weather and nature comes in just as a bonus....... :D

I have seen pictures and its on the Mediterranean so must be having the best weather...
nice life.. thanks for pulling me in this room.. I have had it with all the trolling.. makes me a troller too and write hateful things.. :)

respect.gif

Ok so @Ayush and @S-DUCT shall get me that high alt, long range, 9g maneuverable, VLO UCAV

AND you shall design a next gen jammer pod- based on an active ESA, capable of inserting tailored data streams into remote systems. High reliability, high modularity. And an EW warfare suite capable of implementing the cross-eye technique among other things

@Alpha1 dekho or khuch sekhoo humsaye sae, na ke apne mulk par he bomb barsaoo.....:rolleyes:

respect.gif

etna kuch nahi ho sake to bhi....atleast kuch to karna hi chahta hu...desh keliye...

@RAMPAGE i have downloaded cnc generals and only mds and mdf files are appearing........ do i have to burn or something;;;;;;;;
i havent used PC for a long time so dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom