What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your children/child married a non-muslim (no-conversion). Your reaction- furious, disapproving/disappointed, cool with it, or any other?
you're asking the question to the wrong person !!!

he isn't a parent.

@Hyperion Answer suggests that while you wouldn't be too put off by it but you wouldn't be particularly ecstatic about the prospects of a wedding in such a case either.

Still at least you religious folks can pick someone- I toh will never be able to stay with a religious person, as in share a life with them. Qatal ho jaana hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong my friend...... there is a difference here........ I never said that I have any preference for them marrying into anyone who believes in the oneness of Almighty, however, marrying an atheist, HELL NO.........

Dude, I also have my own biases, I'm no angel.

@Hyperion Answer suggests that while you wouldn't be too put off by it but you wouldn't be particularly ecstatic about the prospects of a wedding in such a case either.

Still at least you religious folks can pick someone- I toh will never be able to stay with a religious person, as in share a life with them. Qatal ho jaana hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong my friend...... there is a difference here........ I never said that I have any preference for them marrying into anyone who believes in the oneness of Almighty, however, marrying an atheist, HELL NO.........

Dude, I also have my own biases, I'm no angel.

So no no for polytheists and atheists? Of course we ALL have our biases. :D

Again.... as I said, I would "prefer" them not going there, however, if they want to eat ****, they are most welcome... I won't love my children any less for it....... their lives, their mistakes, their hereafter.... :D

So no no for polytheists and atheists? Of course we ALL have our biases. :D

Gentlemen, though i'm not in the league of the married folks.
But as a matter of principle i do believe that the children should be given a handful level of guidance in choosing their life partners that proves helpful and this process should never cross their level of comfort .Their growth and learning curve must not get stunted by our useless trimming techniques,as it'll be better for both the generations at least.I would not like to turn my descendants into puppets.They must enjoy the game of shortlisting the candidates from a rather bigger gene pool.

Regarding my son,i'll tell him to try a Non-Muslim mate, if he wants to and is courageous enough.(I'm not that much unfortunately ,to be very frank)
About my would be daughter,my princess,well she'll get a free hand after the initial few years of teenage nurturing.I hope i'll be able to find a mother for her who'll know her better than me.

So, it's a destination too far and i'm on a different island right now.For all that to happen i'll need to cross a bridge and i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.:lol:

But as a matter of principal i do believe that the children should be given a handful level of guidance in choosing their life partners that proves helpful and this process should never cross their level of comfort .Their growth and learning curve must not get stunted by our useless trimming techniques,as it'll be better for both the generations at least.I would not like to turn my descendants into puppets.They must enjoy the game of shortlisting the candidates from a rather bigger gene pool.

Regarding my son,i'll tell him to try a Non-Muslim mate, if he wants to and is courageous enough.(I'm not that much unfortunately ,to be very frank)
About my would be daughter,my princess,well she'll get a free hand after the initial few years of teenage nurturing.I hope i'll be able to find a mother for her who'll know her better than me.

So, it's a destination too far and i'm on a different island right now.For all that to happen i'll need to cross a bridge and i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.:lol:
wah g Doctor sab,apni shadi hoi nahi bachon ki shadi k mansoobay bana rhay hain !!!! :D

But as a matter of principal i do believe that the children should be given a handful level of guidance in choosing their life partners that proves helpful and this process should never cross their level of comfort .Their growth and learning curve must not get stunted by our useless trimming techniques,as it'll be better for both the generations at least.I would not like to turn my descendants into puppets.They must enjoy the game of shortlisting the candidates from a rather bigger gene pool.

i think parents should trust their children's choice and if one makes mistake one, one can try again... its not the end of the world.
Most people today want to have some level of financial stability before commiting, which means they have enough social interaction and they have understanding of what they are doing.

wah g Doctor sab,apni shadi hoi nahi bachon ki shadi k mansoobay bana rhay hain !!!! :D

Planning to harr tarha ke karne chahye na Janab.Dushman e Ja'n ke liye bhe or Rufqa e Zaman ke liye bhee.

(Also i'm a Human ,few policies can get changed depending upon the extreme/unseen circumstances.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom