What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it feels like old Naswarville............... :cheers:

Even better with zeezuuu here..... :kiss3:

@Aeronaut, kidher ho bay???? Shuggal lagga hua hai and you not here!!!! :pissed:

You jinxed it babe :P I have to go out.....as much as I hate to leave n would rather talk to you instead in a heart beat, I promised my sis I would take her out .....so I'll talk to you tomorrow:smitten: and don't leave without saying goodbye on monday........yes, possessive much.....but only for YOU and only on this ONCE IN A BLUE MOON occasion :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, I'll take my iPad with me for the first time, normally I avoid electronics when I travel for business..... :kiss3:

Nighty night.... and have fun...... I'll leave as well..... :D

You jinxed it babe :P I have to go out.....as much as I hate to leave n would rather talk to you instead in a heart beat, I promised my sis I would take her out .....so I'll talk to you tomorrow:smitten: and don't leave without saying goodbye on monday........yes, possessive much.....but only for YOU and only on this ONCE IN A BLUE MOON occasion :P

yea bt i look at avatar and reply quickly :ashamed: naam baad mein para jata hai...thats why i forgot sandle kis ki utari thee :rofl:

Koi nhi kher hai ... :) )

images

@Talon Dada g ka rishta chalay ga ... ?? :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom