What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
itni sayani na bano...:no:

gudmorning everyone i just woke up .....even didnt have breakfast yet ,,,,,its 4:20 pm here ...duh :undecided:

Bun thori rhi hun may tou hun SAYANI .... :angel:

q52Ol45076.jpg
@Marshmallow

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut what are your views on setting up a Voluteer Police force in Pakistan? I am writing something on it.....the idea revolves around giving complete powers of Regular police to Volunteers......

on a good day each volunteer must give 5-6 hours /week - and on a bad day they can be called to assist, but you can't force them to show up on call duty........

they can provide relief to regular police force so that police can focus on their other duties.....patroling the streets can be given to Volunteers ----- they can have a chat with local servants - see whats up in the area.......what do you think? worth a shot?

i'm a passionate man , mate. i don't play rough in my bedroom :D !!!

is he locked in your basement... you janwar :pissed:

watched 'about elly' btw.. very nice movie.. do watch..
iranian movies are sooo better than bolly holly masala.. :P

Having said all this Aero, I am just a silly 19 year old. I have a lot to learn. What I have written here could be just bs for all I know; however, it was just my opinion and I only responded because it was YOU asking! This was very good and the effort and patriotism that went into this analysis is commendable! It really is!

Lmaoooo sorry too lazy to respond to the other points…lmk is you want any in particular!

So @ZYXW - You think that you're just a silly 19 year old girl ? :blink:

I disagree ! :)

You've got the maturity of a silly 15 year old girl ! :P

Just kidding ! :oops:

I agree with some of what you wrote - Good Prognosis ! :tup:

But my cat is a male himself. :what: dint know he went to India to become a gay urghhhh

What?? After a careful observation that red tie does look like gay-type!! :ashamed: @BDforever Bro please check your cat is a male or female :undecided: Yahanpe hamare billiyon ki badnaami ho rahi hai :cray:

What?? After a careful observation that red tie does look like gay-type!! :ashamed: @BDforever Bro please check your cat is a male or female :undecided: Yahanpe hamare billiyon ki badnaami ho rahi hai :cray:

hey Sid , do not worry, it has no connection with Onion LOL

@Aeronaut what are your views on setting up a Voluteer Police force in Pakistan? I am writing something on it.....the idea revolves around giving complete powers of Regular police to Volunteers......

on a good day each volunteer must give 5-6 hours /week - and on a bad day they can be called to assist, but you can't force them to show up on call duty........

they can provide relief to regular police force so that police can focus on their other duties.....patroling the streets can be given to Volunteers ----- they can have a chat with local servants - see whats up in the area.......what do you think? worth a shot?

Like a group of vigilantes? Everyday citizens policing their own streets and houses. It's not a bad idea but it's unworkable in the absence of incentive. From a general perspective, volunteers would be incentivized ether by monetary gains, say where they are paid out of a local council for their contribution to keeping the peace of the society, or a non-monetary benefit which accrues directly as a result of their policing, say like a dip in crime in the immediate neighbourhood. If the incentive is removed i.e. the council is not paying enough or, in the case of certain areas, there is little or no crime prevalent in the neighborhood ,then the essential driving force which brings volunteers to take up duty as vigilantes is diminished and the volunteer police force is unlikely to function efficiently.

Furthermore a volunteer police force with all the powers of the police is highly prone to inefficiency and possibly corruption as well, because in addition to being untrained and quite incapable of dealing with organized crime, barring training programmes, police courses, and adequate armories, the volunteers may not all possess the mental resoluteness required for dilligent and unwavering commitment to duty and law. It is also important to make sure that the people volunteering for duty are not the very people whom the neighborhood wants to route out. Although on a trial basis such incidents are likely to be minimal, on a country-wide basis it is highly likely that criminals would seek to volunteer for police duty in order to, perhaps, seek out better opportunities to commit crimes and extort residents...

If such a police force were to see the light of day my recommendations would be:

1. Do not give them the complete powers of the regular police. Give them adequate power to detain the suspect, and any material which may be incriminating evidence, but such detention should not entail interrogation and should be no longer than the time it takes for them to deliver the said suspect, along with the evidence, to the local police station.

2. Volunteers should be vetted. They should be not less than 24 and not more than 55 years of age. Teenagers, children, women in labor, the elderly, people with past criminal records and the infirm should not be allowed to volunteer. Furthermore, the volunteers' credentials and identification data should be logged, their performance assessed by independent peer-reviewers and complaints against their character, behaviour or commitment to duty taken seriously.

3. The volunteer police force should have direction. It should have a code of conduct, clearly demarcated rules of behaviour and volunteers should be held to an oath. Their duty is to serve and protect the people of the neighborhood from crime and criminals in general and therefore they are not to fall short of observing the strictest of moral and ethical uprightness. Any shortcoming be it as trivial as cussing and being rowdy to serious violations of law and order through vandalizing property or carrying out punishments is to be responded to with sanction and condemnation. I can not stress the importance of this point well enough. Lynch mobs are also vigilantes and lynch mobs are not what we want running our neigborhoods.

All in all it's a good idea, and if done right it has the potential to transform ordinary 'bayhiss' citizens into responsible, contibuting, law-abiding individuals.

@M-48, at the moment my affiliations are with PTI, however, they are getting a little too cozy with the TTP for my comfort, so I may reevaluate my position soon.... maybe.... depends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom