What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
valid arguments you have put up brother, and just to clear things up, there will be no monetary benefit for providing the services, otherwise whats the point of calling it Volunteer force.
They will be more like vigilant force acting as a deterrent to the local street crime, easing the situation in residential areas. They will not be an independent entity but will operate under local Police station - SDPO will be overlooking the force.
Volunteer Constables will be reporting to DSP thana.

given that volunteers will be the part of Regular police force- so due process will have to followed. On the contrary, a social media drive will play a role here in order to attract the best of the youth. You wont be picking up on every jobless thug out on the street. For starters - the focus should be to bring the unemployed talented youth of the country under the umbrella.
Rather than sitting at home unemployed and getting frustrated this will atleast provide them an opportunity to develop themselves. Because believe me when you are out their on street doing something, you get to learn things. One might not realize it but you develop a sense of responsibility & skills. I have done such a job in UK.
It will require some harsh decisions and commitment to make it work.

the points you have entered are exactly what I have in mind - they are on my list. I will be presenting a well layed out democratic structure of the organization.....
what confusing me is whether to have it as Independent force like Volunteer Constabulary / National Police Volunteer service or make it an integral part of Regular Police force and local stations will recruit its own Force

My vote is for an independent and mutually exclusive establishment. That has its problems as well as its strengths. Independence from the local police ensures that the operational inefficacy, which the police is plagued with, does not seep into the volunteer force. The police force is rife with procedural lacunas, bullying, coercion, corruption and if the volunteer force were to be operate under their umbrella, it is more than certain that the volunteers would adopt their work ethic and thereby jeopardize the likelihood of success of the VPF. The problem with having a separate establishment is that the actul police may feel their work is being taken away from them, and that may be lead to unhappy endings should the conflict of 'bhatta' interest boil down to a battle in the streets. The foregoing, however, is completely educated guesswork and the police, on the contrary, may welcome the support of the locality.

@Imran Khan

هل تعتقد أن البحرية عازمة على شراء غواصات؟

Last edited by a moderator:
So @ZYXW - You think that you're just a silly 19 year old girl ? :blink:

I disagree ! :)

You've got the maturity of a silly 15 year old girl ! :P

Just kidding ! :oops:

I agree with some of what you wrote - Good Prognosis ! :tup:

:rofl: I am glad! now that I have your approval, my soul is at rest!

Uncle, I can point out the exact points you don't agree with there! :P

:rofl: I am glad! now that I have your approval, my soul is at rest!

Uncle, I can point out the exact points you don't agree with there! :P

So as I heard, you tried to question my authority behind my back last night .... i dont need CJ to stop a flight from departing, i just need to put 2 x thousand rupee bills on the palm of FIA officials or ANF at airport to detain you for good :whistle:

Thori dair may ap log is thread per gano se mustafid hone wale hain :lol:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=13390" target="_blank">Manticore</a></u> is here :omghaha:

male singers today?

Oh, you naughty girl...... :kiss3:

Btw, I didn't read a word of it, don't want to taint the image of you I have in my head.... :devil:

Wimp!:woot:

Closing your eyes and then saying that the world is perfect is a delusional act. Why choose to resort to such an act when the world might be as perfect as you want it to be.....I don't disappoint! :P

** overconfident remark made, now she rushes to edit her post to exactly the emperor's opinion and liking** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom