What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I heard, you tried to question my authority behind my back last night .... i dont need CJ to stop a flight from departing, i just need to put 2 x thousand rupee bills on the palm of FIA officials or ANF at airport to detain you for good :whistle:

I am OFFENDED........oh please, with that amount they can't even detain my goldfish! :whistle:

I don't know, I expected a more clever trick on your part. Guess my daddy was right, never have expectations! :D

Bhawawawawawawaa... woman, you already are such an interesting and complex creature, why should I complicate things by evaluating your political viewpoints??? As you adore the Emperor so much, it means that you'd be approximately on the same path, rest I can spank you back on the same agenda as the Emperor...confident much? Hell yeah!!!! :D

Wimp!:woot:

Closing your eyes and then saying that the world is perfect is a delusional act. Why choose to resort to such an act when the world might be as perfect as you want it to be.....I don't disappoint! :P

** overconfident remark made, now she rushes to edit her post to exactly the emperor's opinion and liking** :lol:

Yeah, why not....... :tup:

male singers today?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imran Khan

هل تعتقد أن البحرية عازمة على شراء غواصات؟

اعتقد حاليا لا يا سيدي يمكن بعد 5-10 اعوام . كنت هناك مفاوضات لشراء غواصات تايب209 ولكن هذي فقط مفاوضات . منز ثمانينات سعوديه ابحث و شراء غواصات يا سيدى هل تعرف مفاوضات سعوديه و دول متعدده؟ كنت كل شئي جاهز في عام 1989ولكن فشل صفقه لشراء غواصات مورائي من بين غواصات مورائي - و تايب2400 و اي كي ايل1200 و كيكوم تايب471 .

حتى الان سعوديه انظر لشراء 6 الى 10 غواصات متوسطه حجم

Al-haza-arabiya-no-no.... naswarville-not-khatville..... :no:

@Yzd Khalifa

اعتقد حاليا لا يا سيدي يمكن بعد 5-10 اعوام . كنت هناك مفاوضات لشراء غواصات تايب209 ولكن هذي فقط مفاوضات . منز ثمانينات سعوديه ابحث و شراء غواصات يا سيدى هل تعرف مفاوضات سعوديه و دول متعدده؟ كنت كل شئي جاهز في عام 1989ولكن فشل صفقه لشراء غواصات مورائي من بين غواصات مورائي - و تايب2400 و اي كي ايل1200 و كيكوم تايب471 .

bhai tum dono brailey main kyon likte ho.. :chilli:

Bhawawawawawawaa... woman, you already are such an interesting and complex creature, why should I complicate things by evaluating your political viewpoints??? As you adore the Emperor so much, it means that you'd be approximately on the same path, rest I can spank you back on the same agenda as the Emperor...confident much? Hell yeah!!!! :D

Thought we agreed to walk no where close to each others' path? :whistle: yes, indeed I adore the emperor, but doesn't mean I agree with the emperor....complicate things? pshh..using flattery to cover up your fear of returning disappointed and ur lack of confidence in your own taste (aka me)....gasp, what has the world come to these days? :D :D :D

@Donatello, welcome..... want citizenship of the most awesome place on PDF? :D

Babes nice advertising...very persuasive haha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom